Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

real talk
security quick to stop people for their receipts at walmart
but they aint notice dude wit the ak :smh:

Son tried to pull up on me at Costco because I forgot to show my card.

I'm also black tho. So...the rules different.

The surveillance pic makes it look like the dude walked in cocked and already shooting. What are the 86 year old receipt checkers going to do realistically?
i was being facetious
only a idiot would assume
that i expected a walmart worker to take down an armed gunman
though......where were all the good gunmen
to take down the bad gunmen that we here so much about

This country was created through violence. Its supresses ppl through violence. It continues to run through violence or the threat of it. Why are we expecting things to be different? There is no change without violence.

We arent changing the culture through talking. Look, when those white kids like one or two years removed from being toddlers were gunned down awhile back that should have been everyone's clue that **** wont change when it comes to these guns and it should have been a clue to everyone that its bigger than a gun.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong but I don't see it.

I still feel this way.....

There is a deterrent. Probably a few of them.

However , a more immediate solution is probably going to be that armed security will be everywhere. Just look at how open certain places are and how easy it is to walk into. It's gonna take someone going crazy in a restaurant or yet another grocery store like environment for something to happen.

people dont understand how vulnerable a lot of places are. ive ACCIDENTALLY gotten pretty far into an airport with a gun in my suitcase cuz i forgot. i realized it as soon as i hit the doors and thought "oh, let me follow rules and leave my suitcase outside the doors" then realized thatd be on camera and theyd think i just planted a bomb. so i HAD to go in like everything was normal. but that made me realize the damage i could do at that moment. i could literally just go off in the space i was in and leave in the chaos.

you have to put yourself in the "what would a crazy person do here" scenario to realize damn near everywhere is wide open. you can live in fear of these lunatics tho. just knw your exit points whenever you're out and about. and for those who believe in carrying... do it. no you dont gotta be rambo or james bond, but u also dont have to be hopeless if the shooter is making his way towards you.

It's like the laws imply that the gun isn't dangerous until it reaches a certain point of an airport. Dude is clearly trolling.

There is a deterrent. Probably a few of them.

However , a more immediate solution is probably going to be that armed security will be everywhere. Just look at how open certain places are and how easy it is to walk into. It's gonna take someone going crazy in a restaurant or yet another grocery store like environment for something to happen.
Armed security eveywhere?

You know how many "everywheres" there are?

Not enough security for that if we are being realistic.

Armed security eveywhere?

You know how many "everywheres" there are?

Not enough security for that if we are being realistic.
So many everywhere. Everywhere becomes needing security anywhere. And that is literally everywhere. Gym, grocery store, dry cleaners, Footlocker, McDonald's, home Depot, etc.

Yay for new jobs.

But bruh....if we legit sat down and think about how open and vulnerable we really are if people really wanted to get at us, collectively....this sense of security we have, despite what we've seen is still wild. We'd need security everywhere we go. It just seems impractical, and near impossible to execute, with feeling like we're in martial law.

This country is being held hostage by dorks.
IMG_2006.jpg

I pray to god dudes like this get ahold of Patrick Crusius.
hqdefault.jpg

They couldn't release the kids so they released bullets to prove their manhood. Sex work is controversial but so see mass shootings. Regulated prostitution and legal weed would reduce the mass shootings, guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom