Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

Ya dudes are something else ...

I have not heard any media outlets talking about how Trump did repealed the mentality ill gun law. No one is talking about how is blaming this on mentally ill people.

If this was Obama, good lord, what a field day!!!!

This is ****ing insane man.

You don't know me so spare me with the sincerity take. Like I said, do you go outside?
Do you live here? If so, where? Are you Black?
I live here, then am outside all damned day. I am from Bed Stuy, and Crown Heights. I know of what I speak, I get my cuts in Harlem, and no, I see you.

Your exaggeration simply makes you feel comfortable in your ignorance.

There is no other group of people on this planet that has done more harm to the inhabitants of this planet, than those who have deemed themselves white.

None.

Do you live here? If so, where? Are you Black?
I live here, then am outside all damned day. I am from Bed Stuy, and Crown Heights. I know of what I speak, I get my cuts in Harlem, and no, I see you.

Your exaggeration simply makes you feel comfortable in your ignorance.

Lol am I Black? I live in Crown Heights, what's up? Get my haircut in Fort Greene. You're a buffoon. Raised in Brooklyn. White supremacy lmaoooo what a peon.

Except he wasn't MAGA dip**** or are we purposefully avoiding that he was a Sanders/Warren supporter, anti ICE and pro Antifa because it tosses your claims in the trash?
Ok how about el Paso ...

If black people start going into white neighborhoods and busting hundreds of rounds, I dont want you coming back here to ***** about guns law and racial disparity.

I can say my cock is 10" and support other fellow big cocks, doesnt mean is true.

FOH ... MAGA is a problem ... MAGA is not limited to just race but bad policies and laws.

This is clearly an indication of how MAGA failed the people of Ohio. This kid never should of have had a gun period.

Stay up chump ... you are in elementary and we are running laps ......

Can't even be bothered to remember which city in Ohio a deadly shooting that happened less than a day ago. :stoneface:

People still rock with this clown. :stoneface:

Biden just said it happened in Michigan and Houston.

Ok how about el Paso ...

If black people start going into white neighborhoods and busting hundreds of rounds, I dont want you coming back here to ***** about guns law and racial disparity.

I can say my cock is 10" and support other fellow big cocks, doesnt mean is true.

FOH ... MAGA is a problem ... MAGA is not limited to just race but bad policies and laws.

This is clearly an indication of how MAGA failed the people of Ohio. This kid never should of have had a gun period.

Stay up chump ... you are in elementary and we are running laps ......

That would never happen because gun control was enacted to get guns out of the hands of black people.

The El Paso shooter was a proponent of UBI, Climate Change action and reducing the scale of the country's military presence; left wing talking points.

And you're *****, don't talk tough behind a smartphone.

Lol am I Black? I live in Crown Heights, what's up? Get my haircut in Fort Greene. You're a buffoon. Raised in Brooklyn. White supremacy lmaoooo what a peon.
I don't know of any Black man from CH who even suggests peon.

If you are from Crown Heights, tell me the name of the family that once had a huge criminal element that resided on New York Avenue.

That would never happen because gun control was enacted to get guns out of the hands of black people.

The El Paso shooter was a proponent of UBI, Climate Change action and reducing the scale of the country's military presence; left wing talking points.

And you're *****, don't talk tough behind a smartphone.
Yet he left a manifesto on border hoppers!!!

You my son, shut up!

Little B!

I don't know of any Black man from CW who even suggests peon.

If you are from Crown Heights, tell me the name of the family that once had a huge criminal element that resided on New York Avenue.
**** you feeding to that troll????
You know troll game ....

FOH

I don't know of any Black man from CW who even suggests peon.

Imagine puffing your chest to show how old you are. Old *****. Go somewhere with that. Probably got your Jan Sport ripped off your back and your head cracked by Lo Life's in your younger days.

Imagine puffing your chest to show how old you are. Old *****. Go somewhere with that. Probably got your Jan Sport ripped off your back and your head cracked by Lo Life's in your younger days.
Answer the question.
You are White, perping the fraud.
We didn't wear Jan Sport, wtf is that?

Name the family.

Answer the question.
You are White, perping the fraud.

Name the family.

You want me to a post a pic of myself? Clown *** "OG" that left the neighborhood ****ed up. Excuse me if I don't know the street politics.

Except he wasn't MAGA dip**** or are we purposefully avoiding that he was a Sanders/Warren supporter, anti ICE and pro Antifa because it tosses your claims in the trash?

There's a manifesto from the Ohio shooter where he wrote that he shot those people, who were mostly black, because of his left-wing ideology? I must've missed it.

You want me to a post a pic of myself? Clown *** "OG" that left the neighborhood ****ed up. Excuse me if I don't know the street politics.
You can't google it, can you?
Name the family. You're a vic. You should also know that the neighborhood that you are speaking of was a heavy hub for both the Black panthers, AND the NOI.

Name the family.

this man just doesnt care. he doesnt. aint **** with gun laws gonna change until hes out of office and they get new blood in the senate and congress bla bla bla. just need a whole do-over at that level of government.

Why does this MF talk like this?! These stupid faces and those weird looking “forgot to add in the tan” eyes! :smh:

You can't google it, can you?
Name the family. You're a vic. You should also know that the neighborhood that you are speaking of was a heavy hub for both the Black panthers, AND the NOI.

Name the family.

Ok old *****. Your time has come and gone. Stop asking me to relive your glory days.

Bigging up the Panthers and NOI like I'm supposed to care. Like Jay said about Jaz, they're like the bottle Caine dropped in Menace, 40 and broke.

Ok old *****. Your time has come and gone. Stop asking me to relive your glory days.
You continue to call me old, yet you don't know. Your actions prove that you are soft, scared little boy.

White supremacy is the issue, and there aren't any Black kids from Bed Stuy, Crown Heights, Fort Greene, doing what these white kids are doing anywhere. Not even in Chi town are they walking into a Walmart then killing unarmed, innocent WHITE people. But those white kids are doing it to people of color.

Still cannot name the family, can you?

You fakin' jax, Poindexter.

You are fake.

Back
Top Bottom