Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

You'd be shocked at how much a lot of these school admins don't wanna deal with expulsion/suspension stuff. I've seen it first hand where kids absolutely need to be kicked TF out of a school and the principal drags their feet or comes up with some BS reason to keep them around. It's crazy.

Expulsion, although necessary isn't the end of it. Do y'all think it would have stopped him from coming back to the school and shooting them up still? He wouldn't even need to be inside. He could lay in wait until school was over and catch them all outside chilling, talking, laughing. Sitting 🦆🦆

E4DBB58F-8EDA-486C-9958-8863E904248F.jpeg

*CRINGE

Damn man, if that job, any job in general, is taking that kinda toll on you...You gotta leave, for your own sanity.

Sounds like she didnt really want to go through with it but sheesh.

I truly believe that most people like her actually want to get caught. They leave the evidence out for someone to find. Basically, they fantasize about doing it, play it out in their head a thousand times, then realize they prefer not going to jail forever.

Got to love the wife's gun legit being pointed at dude in the back with her finger almost on the trigger. I am assuming the safeties are on and they aren't loaded but still. Are all of these guns legal?
I am speaking out of pure ignorance. I had no clue some one could own that many assault style weapons.

Got to love the wife's gun legit being pointed at dude in the back with her finger almost on the trigger. I am assuming the safeties are on and they aren't loaded but still. Are all of these guns legal?
I am speaking out of pure ignorance. I had no clue some one could own that many assault style weapons.
I’m assuming they’re all loaded and ready to go. Family looks like trash

It's stupid that citizens can get guns like that thinking they're rambo when the most they'll need is a handgun but gun enthusiasts will tell you those guns are a necessity.

I don't know if that article is accurate they have VA beach listed as a top 3 safest city.

Might as well tell me Newport News is a great place to raise a family next while you're at it.

It's stupid that citizens can get guns like that thinking they're rambo when the most they'll need is a handgun but gun enthusiasts will tell you those guns are a necessity.
what is even more stupid is that don't even use these on such emergency situations unless they are the perpetrators of such violence.

I don't know if that article is accurate they have VA beach listed as a top 3 safest city.

Might as well tell me Newport News is a great place to raise a family next while you're at it.

its raw data

your opinion is actually not pertinent here

what is even more stupid is that don't even use these on such situations unless they are the perpetrators of such violence.
more guns more senseless killings and shootings though... right?

how long am I going to keep showing you guys truth and light and you respond with "stupid" because you dont want to question your beliefs.

sad, truly.

Back
Top Bottom