There's gonna be a whole new trilogy.

There's gonna be a whole new trilogy.

thank gawd for hbo max

they might have swung a dollar out of me for that hot garbage movie

now i know they ain’t getting a dime out of me for any of the others

Watch the next one be xalled:

The Matrix Redemption

should be EPIC tho.

Fav fight of the whole series is the fight in the lobby vs the Merovingians goons

"Handle us....youll handle us?" :lol:

**** it i gotta do it cuz this is bringing me joy on a slow workday :lol:

This **** BLEW MY MIND when i first saw it

Ambitious to say the least

Last edited:
They wasted a crazy amount of time basically re capping the older movies, then when it was time for the current story they went the love route and John Wick shootouts :lol: :smh: …This added nothing to or improved on the Matrix story :smh:

Started this about 30 min ago and I don’t know if this movie is just supposed to make fun of itself or social commentary but I think I’ll just tune into the SNF pre-show. This movie is not it:lol:

They wasted a crazy amount of time basically re capping the older movies, then when it was time for the current story they went the love route and John Wick shootouts :lol: :smh: …This added nothing to or improved on the Matrix story :smh:

this is insulting to John wick

Can someone explain to me in 1 sentence what each matrix movie was about including this new one. I totally didn’t get it. Or maybe i got it and it was so bad my mind couldn’t handle it.

Finished this trash. Story sucked, writing sucked, action scenes sucked, fight choreography sucked. No Laurence Fishburne or agent smith actor. Complete waste of time.

Finished this trash. Story sucked, writing sucked, action scenes sucked, fight choreography sucked. No Laurence Fishburne or agent smith actor. Complete waste of time.

but both were in this movie, which makes this shh worse and that much more disrespectful to the originals

Can someone explain to me in 1 sentence what each matrix movie was about including this new one. I totally didn’t get it. Or maybe i got it and it was so bad my mind couldn’t handle it.
Matrix 1: We all in a simulation so the machines can use humans as batteries. Neo is established as “The One” to set humanity free.

Matrix 2: Now that Neo knows hes The One, they start their plan to free humanity from the machines, the machines try to stop him. The machines reveal, its all a big loop happening over and over again. All the drama is so humanity wont just give up and become useless to the machines.

Matrix 3: Neo is Jesus. He(and everyone) dies to set humanity free.

Matrix 4: See Matrix 2. It is all a big loop, Neo aint set **** free. They just hit the reset button and upgraded the Matrix(no more green tint). They told Neo it was all a dream he made into a video game. The movie STRAIGHT UP TELLS US THIS IS A CASH GRAB BY WARNER BROS. The loop starts again.

Extra: “The One” was a farce. Its more like “The Couple”. Aint no Neo without Trinity. Agent Smith was the only thing not part of the machines plan. He was the only one actually trying to be “free”.

Who is this old person at Warner Bros that think everyone is going to forget about WB?

They basically gave us like 45 minutes of story with the first hour being a whole recap of the first trilogy. We waited 2 years for this.

Gonna try to watch this week,
not even sure if I should.

OG blew my mind, also had some of the dopest marketing for a film
that was actually true
"Noone can be told what The Matrix is......You have to see it for yourself"

LOVED Reloaded too.
One of my favorite/memorable IMAX experiences ever.

When the key maker ran through his 5th door during that chase
My boy was like "HOW MANY DOORS ARE THERE???":lol:

Freeway chase is still awesome to me
When Trinity turns the other direction on the freeway :pimp:
Cinematography was so great when she dodges the first car

That handoff , of the keymaker between Morpheus and Trinity :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The score during that scene :pimp: :pimp:

Feel how you wanna about Reloaded but Morpheus and Trinity
held their action scenes down.
I think thats why I like Reloaded so much.

Felt like my entire theater including me tried to act hella smart
after the architect scene.

Laurence Fishburne is awesome in this movie especially
the scenes that challenge morpheus' beliefs.
Sucks it seems we don't even get that in this new film.

One of those trilogies besides LOTR
where I've watched the behind the scenes a bajillion times.
I find it fascinating that all these actors learned all that choreography
and got into that kind of shape.
Definitely paid off

• felt like this came from somebody forced to make another movie
  • Like the idea of neo trapped in a ****ty existence
  • Don’t like the meta stuff.
  • Bad editing and too on the nose
  • Too many flashbacks
  • Zion io stuff was good
  • Bullet time looks terrible
  • Bad action
  • No cool clothing/no style
Had some interesting ideas but no way wachowski should’ve been given this movie. In fact it should’ve been an HBO max series by somebody else

The first act was awful and I’m not sure how you can make a matrix movie that doesn’t even look like the matrix

Gonna try to watch this week,
not even sure if I should.

OG blew my mind, also had some of the dopest marketing for a film
that was actually true
"Noone can be told what The Matrix is......You have to see it for yourself"

LOVED Reloaded too.
One of my favorite/memorable IMAX experiences ever.

When the key maker ran through his 5th door during that chase
My boy was like "HOW MANY DOORS ARE THERE???":lol:

Freeway chase is still awesome to me
When Trinity turns the other direction on the freeway :pimp:
Cinematography was so great when she dodges the first car

That handoff , of the keymaker between Morpheus and Trinity :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The score during that scene :pimp: :pimp:

Feel how you wanna about Reloaded but Morpheus and Trinity
held their action scenes down.
I think thats why I like Reloaded so much.

Felt like my entire theater including me tried to act hella smart
after the architect scene.

Laurence Fishburne is awesome in this movie especially
the scenes that challenge morpheus' beliefs.
Sucks it seems we don't even get that in this new film.

One of those trilogies besides LOTR
where I've watched the behind the scenes a bajillion times.
I find it fascinating that all these actors learned all that choreography
and got into that kind of shape.
Definitely paid off
YEs to all of this. Bro when neo catches Morpheus and the keymaker, I still get hype. Hella goat moments in Reloaded.

The matrix resurrections was hot garbage for a number of reasons. This movie essentially, trivializes all of the events of the first trilogy. All those people died, they thought that entire war , neo and Trinity sacrifice themselves only for the machines to create another matrix right afterwards? So what was the point point of anything?

I actually liked the meta-textual and self-referential stuff in the film. That really worked for me. The rest of the movie was terrible.

The fight choreography was terrible. This was a highlight of the first trilogy, but the fight scenes in this movie were just subpar.

Do they ever explain why the entire world literally revolves around neo and Trinity? Why is there that big burst of energy when they touch fingers?

If this is 60 years after the events of the first trilogy, why has neo only aged 20 years?

The matrix resurrections was hot garbage for a number of reasons. This movie essentially, trivializes all of the events of the first trilogy. All those people died, they thought that entire war , neo and Trinity sacrifice themselves only for the machines to create another matrix right afterwards? So what was the point point of anything?

I actually liked the meta-textual and self-referential stuff in the film. That really worked for me. The rest of the movie was terrible.

The fight choreography was terrible. This was a highlight of the first trilogy, but the fight scenes in this movie were just subpar.

Do they ever explain why the entire world literally revolves around neo and Trinity? Why is there that big burst of energy when they touch fingers?

If this is 60 years after the events of the first trilogy, why has neo only aged 20 years?
Neo is an anomaly of the matrix. His existence is importance to its function.

3DE6C174-A491-475B-9D11-F7986DEE589C.gif

D756E897-95F3-4025-9B10-5C0DBA3A9806.jpeg

Your memory betrays you…..kinda. Morpheus was and is still the best dressed character in the franchise.
I’m talmbout the new Morpheus. Don’t get me wrong sumn suits were fine but sum made him look like an extra from “Ima get you sucka”
he was too flamboyant Fah me.
🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom