Matrix 4 Out Now

Like trinity in the trilogy could barely handle an agent. Neo would you with them. Female empowerment is fine. If that’s the case, make it more of a reboot and introduce that character vs de powering existing characters

Hollywood just hasn’t figured out how to balance that yet and lazily just nerfs the guys to bum status while making the chicks super macho. Then they say they’re just “deconstructing” the og hero’s.

I can’t think of any recent reboot where that hasn’t been the case. Maybe Hawkeye?:lol:

I think Trinity is dope af. But I wasnt feeling the, makin Neo look bunz and make her look like the boss, aspect. Was lowkey wondering if there was some messaging involved, especially in the last scene.
Messaging?
Yes of course there was.
The Wachowskis are no longer Brothers, Sisters rather.
Of course she’s the One, this time.
Even more, is they…are the One.
Their love, their connection was so tough, that the MATRIX was powered by that.
…..two sides of the same coin…but tails won.

Last edited:
Thing I love/hate most about the Matrix series is how fans create secret meanings for the horrible stories lol.

I forgot all about how folks were saying Neo was Jesus 🤣🤣

Thing I love/hate most about the Matrix series is how fans create secret meanings for the horrible stories lol.

I forgot all about how folks were saying Neo was Jesus 🤣🤣
This is the actual ending of the game “Path of Neo”, yes, that’s really them. No, fans aren’t making **** up. TL; DW 1:04

Didnt like it…..
Don’t know why they didn’t have this release in theaters….dumb move. I would have 100% have gone…..even watching on HBO I went into it thinking that if I like it have to see it in theaters…
So many people are off end of dec made no sense….

As others have said should have just restarted the story with new actors all together….maybe HBO 2-3 seasons

It’s got it’s pretty bad moments….

But the fact that Lana is essentially telling a sattire story of WB wanting to reboot the franchise within the plot of the movie itself is pretty bold/ingenius.

They basically forced her hand to do a sequel (she said they would never make one after revolutions), she said fine but made sure to throw not-so-veiled shots their way throughout the course of the film and essentially explain WHY this movie even exists in the first place.

It was either do the reboot with WB or watch them take your child and give it to another director to raise.

I have alot of gripes with the movie like the rest of y’all, but the stipulations and events leading to this reboot make it interesting to me and add to the whole lore of the franchise.

What's most disappointing is that the second film gave this franchise a cheat code to keep pumping these out and what we got after so many years was just bad.

I deliberately waited for this to cool down... Didn't read any reviews nor did i come into this thread. I pretty much stayed away from it so I would get an objective view as oppose to preconceived opinions lingering in my head .. with all that being said .. Got damn this movie was trash... I wanted to like it. .but sheesh 3/10...

Yeah, I don't mind new movies in this franchise and if it sucks, it's easy enough to forget until the next one:lol:

Back
Top Bottom