Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

#NTextremes and saying women pretty much cant think for themselves...I see.

Theres a difference between someone TRYING to smash your current gf and you EX gf ending up with your friend. Yall keep trying to make the two the same, they're not.

The only difference would be the effort on the man's part. So you peg the question, why would you WANT to smash your boy's current/ex. Even if she was the epitome of class and gentle and caring...your boy has/had her. If he's REALLY your boy then that has to deter you, unless you're scumbag. And then you're a scumbag x2 if said boy doesn't know that y'all really ain't that tight until a female got involved....

Current gf...obvious scumbag mood, but ex? I disagree.

The questions that need to be as is why does you gf WANT to smash youre boy and not you anymore? Why did yall break up in the first place? If you really feel some type of way, why didn't you stay with her.

IMO worrying about who your ex is with is childish.

people always blaming someone. blaming the female and blaming this and that. these dudes were conspiring all along. how else you think they met?

for sure colin and fisher were running analytics in their heads.

Is it wrong to go for my boy's boy's ex-girlfriend? (As in a friend of my best friend) Like we're cool and have broke bread and ish, but dude is married expecting child later this month.

Him and I have already determined it was cool, but just wanted to get other opinions.

The questions that need to be as is why does you gf WANT to smash youre boy and not you anymore? Why did yall break up in the first place? If you really feel some type of way, why didn't you stay with her.

Your ex wouldn't know your homeboy if it wasn't for you. If she's your ex and he's your homeboy why would she want to be involved with someone that could potentially remind her of you unless she's 1.) A woman of no class or 2.) trying to make you jealous. The only loophole is if she never met the homeboy randomly stumbled across him and then later on found out that her new dude and old dude are friends BUT then it comes back to the ball being in homeboys court. Why would you want to smash your boys ex when he's had her? Scumbags don't go through these progressions though, they just see a piece of *** that's emotionally ripe for the taking.

people always blaming someone. blaming the female and blaming this and that. these dudes were conspiring all along. how else you think they met?

for sure colin and fisher were running analytics in their heads.

Scumbags plot. I've been a victim of a salty ex and scumbag "friend" cut both of them out my life. Ex still tries to call me to this day and apologize and thinks that there's still a way we could patch things up and get married :stoneface: "friend" got blackballed out the clique. None of the homies even acknowledge or talk to the lame. Those are REAL FRIENDS

Is it wrong to go for my boy's boy's ex-girlfriend? (As in a friend of my best friend) Like we're cool and have broke bread and ish, but dude is married expecting child later this month.

Him and I have already determined it was cool, but just wanted to get other opinions.

Dicey. It's up to you to assess how cool you are with dude. If you've only met him through your mutual friend and have only spent time with dude because the mutual party was involved then it's fair only on the merits that dude is married now.

wat. boys boy?
circle too close n too awkward. u asking this means you feel its something that will jeopardize your relation/friend ship.

Your ex wouldn't know your homeboy if it wasn't for you. If she's your ex and he's your homeboy why would she want to be involved with someone that could potentially remind her of you unless she's 1.) A woman of no class or 2.) trying to make you jealous. The only loophole is if she never met the homeboy randomly stumbled across him and then later on found out that her new dude and old dude are friends BUT then it comes back to the ball being in homeboys court. Why would you want to smash your boys ex when he's had her? Scumbags don't go through these progressions though, they just see a piece of *** that's emotionally ripe for the taking.

See, you coming from a personal experience, and I feel you. Its an L no one wants to take, but it happens. Its doesn't always happen the way it happen to.

Its not always people ploiting against each other. Not say this is you, but sometimes ***** aint **** and **** it up for themselve. Then, dudes, back door, bring they're girl around some dude in a better situation, what you think gonna happen?

wat. boys boy?
circle too close n too awkward. u asking this means you feel its something that will jeopardize your relation/friend ship.

Not really, just a question if I'm breaking guy code or not. All three of us live in different cities (Houston - me, LA- my boy and his boy, and Miami - her)

Nah chicks don't even know what they want to eat for breakfast. Your dad can smash your girl if he makes the woman feel special enough. It's up to the man to have the standard set that if a chick is/was involved with someone they know to not mess with them. Where it gets dicey is when men try to rationalize if another man is worthy of that honor or not.
This is some misogynistic **** :x

Listen, if your girl ***** your friend she don't respect you. It aint cuz ya friend used his playa magic to manipulate his penis in her mouth. She wanted the penis in her mouth.

Also, honor my ***. Meaningless small words for…...

Nah chicks don't even know what they want to eat for breakfast. Your dad can smash your girl if he makes the woman feel special enough. It's up to the man to have the standard set that if a chick is/was involved with someone they know to not mess with them. Where it gets dicey is when men try to rationalize if another man is worthy of that honor or not.

your dad is horrible

sheesh, sorry man

Nessa fine den a mfer. :smh: :pimp:

the thing that makes this bad is these are pro athletes. not joe blows. they have a plethora of thots at their disposal and they choose to hit they mans ex. 

And it's part of the reason why Fisher got fired. Players lost respect for him. It's gonna be hard for him to regain that.

Nessa fine den a mfer. :smh: :pimp:

the thing that makes this bad is these are pro athletes. not joe blows. they have a plethora of thots at their disposal and they choose to hit they mans ex. 

And it's part of the reason why Fisher got fired. Players lost respect for him. It's gonna be hard for him to regain that.
I think Phil made him a coach more than anything. I'm not sure he ever really wanted to be one.

Don't be surprised he keeps preying on NBA players' women and just becomes a commentator for ESPN or NBAtv :lol:

wat. boys boy?
Not really, just a question if I'm breaking guy code or not. All three of us live in different cities (Houston - me, LA- my boy and his boy, and Miami - her)
You worried about some other *****, in another city, laid up with another chick...

What is it about this women that you have to have?

Ya'll broke bread and your still willing to knock down his ex
mean.gif

I just don't get it. 

Ya'll broke bread and your still willing to knock down his ex :smh:

I just don't get it. 

I don't have to have her, but if the opportunity arises, I would want it. Probably won't even happen because I don't even know when I'll be in Miami again. Just wanted to get some opinions on the situation. See where different people stood on it. Now when it comes to my main dude's, I'd never cross swords, Eskimo bros, or whatever other references there are for messing with their women.

The thing that's crazy is, I just thought back to high school when I played football, there was no honor amongst thieves. Dude's dated other dude's girls, smashed each others sisters (younger sisters at that), and still claimed to be friends and buddies. Only reason I had some honor back then was because I don't like drama, so I avoided it. But we have to remember these athletes were savages back then and then don't grow up in the same world we do with and learn "the man code". They grow up in this world where the women get finer, and the more successful an athlete you are, the more attractive you'll be to them. I get that this is Barnes' ex-wife, but that's on him for marrying a jumpoff, like so many athletes before him. I'm not saying it was right of Fisher or Govan, but that's the world they grew up in.

Ya'll broke bread and your still willing to knock down his ex :smh:

I just don't get it. 
Dudes need to stop saying break bread like it means the same damn thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom