Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

He's another of the NBA's Womacks...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...eva-longoria-teammates-wife/story?id=12180430

Did Brent Barry and Eva so dirty :smh:
Only thing I've learned from this and the D Fish story is that bald NBA point guards are grimey as fffffffff
Didn't Steven Jackson smash Steve Nash girl while they were team mates

When were Stephen Jackson and Steve Nash ever teammates tho? :nerd:

For what it's worth, the rumor was Nash left his ex wife after she gave birth to child #3 because he didn't think the baby was his. Rumors started circulating that it was Jason Richardson's baby but then photos came out and the baby was white, not Mulatto :lol:

Last edited:
S-Jax comes of as too much of a real dude to pull off some shady dirt like that,unless you're Steve "crumpled up 20's" Francis :lol:

Last edited:
Nah
Just saying there has to be a guy code
There's a guy code. It just don't apply to everybody and every situation :lol:

Barnes should've embraced his new eskimo brother.

How does it not apply in this situation, fool?
Cuz I just said so fool

#ZikLogic

Fisher didn't coach Hardaway and Early for that long, so it is all fair game.
Where is the proof that is true?

Seems you falling in to that gossip trap girl.

Once the Barnes thing happened now we got these other rumors :lol: I just laughed at them.

Last edited:
I never even acknowledged the "rumors" forreal. I was simply "explaining" how you probably feel about it. I am entertaining them as much as you are.

The thing is, should this be a case by case situation? Or is it automatic scumbag move to date the ex of a friend. 9 times out of 10 i'm saying yes. But lets just say Aldon Smith treated her like ****. He wasn't the most upstanding citizen. I don't know. 

Last edited:
this is that Ness Nitty chick right? she bad, but after seeing this I don't want her no more :smh:

dating the ex gf of your friend is a green light to get them palmbs put on you

What your ex WANTS to date your bff?

ITT: NT cant take irrefutable, subjective judgment....ironically.

Nah chicks don't even know what they want to eat for breakfast. Your dad can smash your girl if he makes the woman feel special enough. It's up to the man to have the standard set that if a chick is/was involved with someone they know to not mess with them. Where it gets dicey is when men try to rationalize if another man is worthy of that honor or not.

Nah chicks don't even know what they want to eat for breakfast. Your dad can smash your girl if he makes the woman feel special enough. It's up to the man to have the standard set that if a chick is/was involved with someone they know to not mess with them. Where it gets dicey is when men try to rationalize if another man is worthy of that honor or not.

#NTextremes and saying women pretty much cant think for themselves...I see.

Theres a difference between someone TRYING to smash your current gf and you EX gf ending up with your friend. Yall keep trying to make the two the same, they're not.

Last edited:
#NTextremes and saying women pretty much cant think for themselves...I see.

Theres a difference between someone TRYING to smash your current gf and you EX gf ending up with your friend. Yall keep trying to make the two the same, they're not.

The only difference would be the effort on the man's part. So you peg the question, why would you WANT to smash your boy's current/ex. Even if she was the epitome of class and gentle and caring...your boy has/had her. If he's REALLY your boy then that has to deter you, unless you're scumbag. And then you're a scumbag x2 if said boy doesn't know that y'all really ain't that tight until a female got involved....

Last edited:
the thing that makes this bad is these are pro athletes. not joe blows. they have a plethora of thots at their disposal and they choose to hit they mans ex. 

Back
Top Bottom