Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

This is about to be another damn reality show. A beige "Three's Company" reboot.

Last edited:
That pic on the left is like a block away from my crib. I think both Gloria and Barnes both live in Redondo Beach because I've seen both around quite a bit.

^ She is not almost 50 she is 30

xgbf4y.png

"Gloria Govan (born January 1, 1970 in Oakland, California) is an American television personality, actress and author. Gloria was only 12 when she met Matt Barnes, the man she would eventually marry. The two were in the 8th grade together, and though they knew each other when they were young, Gloria and Matt didn’t start dating until 2006."

I think the year is wrong. It sounds like she's the same age as barnes, who is 36. Her birth year should be 1980, not 1970.

Last edited:

The thing is, should this be a case by case situation? Or is it automatic scumbag move to date the ex of a friend. 9 times out of 10 i'm saying yes. But lets just say Aldon Smith treated her like ****. He wasn't the most upstanding citizen. I don't know. 
@Master Zik

Believes unless dudes were best friends, you are allowed to talk to someone on your team's old girl 

I think it's green light either way. I wouldn't mind if someone I know messed with someone who it didn't work out with me and her. In fact, him being my friend, if I know or believe they would be more compatible than we were I'd hook a brother up

Back
Top Bottom