Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

Light skin dudes
mean.gif

I think it's green light either way. I wouldn't mind if someone I know messed with someone who it didn't work out with me and her. In fact, him being my friend, if I know or believe they would be more compatible than we were I'd hook a brother up
:smokin
Folks need to start getting warnings for saying blatantly gay stuff in the name of trolling
What if he's gay and just as direct as any hetero male?

I mean NTers say all that flagrant **** about females when their pics are posted.

Stop judging and trying to get ppl punished for things you don't like.

:rofl: Man you know damn well folks be saying those things for reactions but continue playing dumb in the fake name of tolerance.
You don't know that NTers life.

Same way we don't know if you were born with female parts or male parts or both.

Bottom line NTers say blatantly straight things all the time for the sole purpose of getting reactions.

Last edited:

Same way we don't know if you were born with female parts or male parts or both.

Bottom line NTers say blatantly straight things all the time for the sole purpose of getting reactions.
And I guess you never seen me call them out on it as well huh?

"Drink bath water"

"Eat like groceries"

I am equal opportunity. 

Out here cap'n for another grown man.

SMH dude aint above the slander.

blatantly straight?
Just took what he/she said and changed a word.
blatantly gay

And I guess you never seen me call them out on it as well huh?

"Drink bath water"

"Eat like groceries"

I am equal opportunity. 
I'm not telling you to equally spread your ideas of censorship.

I'm saying to stop asking for ppl to be warned for saying things just cuz you don't like what they're saying.

That's that same getting the attention from the mods you accuse Ksteezy of doing :smh:

Out here cap'n for another grown man.

SMH dude aint above the slander.
What slander?

Dude is basically calling for ppl to get warned, suspended, and banned for saying things he/she don't like.

Last edited:
Ok DC, now you weren't serious.

I see you on your steezy hypocritical ****.
Make up your mind

You tell me I need to stop trolling (not being serious), but are now so hell bent on me being serious in this instance.

Which one is it Tom Zenk

Matt has to be stopped! Smdh perhaps with a bullet!

This dude is full out of pocket chasing dude down the tunnel for taunting him.

Straight no dambs given for his team, nothing just selfish.

Back
Top Bottom