Matt Barnes attacks Derek Fisher for dating his estranged wife Vol. WHOA

That's subjective as **** reasoning.
All this is subjective 
laugh.gif

You stand on one side or the other.

Fisher played a big role in 5 Lakers titles.

Matt Barnes is a simp who wifed a jump and didn't help the Lakers win 5 titles.

Flourish D Fish.

Must be nice to be an nba player and make millions. These guys must have their choice of all three different women out here.....and fish chooses matts wife. Hahah. Life is good

After the much publicized (and unfortunate) situation went down in Los Angeles last year, story after story was published that portrayed her as a piece of property, instead of the strong, independent woman and mother she is; someone who is capable of making her own decisions. This is a human being we are talking about, not some pawn in a game.
Why NT cant understand this is beyond me...
what is her career?

can't be independent if you rely on them child support/alimony payments for survival....

This title is confusing. I thought Barnes attacked D-Fish over his kids. They are broke up, why would he give two ***** about who's mowing the lawn now? Chick is a bird. Barnes is still making gwap. Pick up 10 more birds. Nothing special.

This title is confusing. I thought Barnes attacked D-Fish over his kids. They are broke up, why would he give two ***** about who's mowing the lawn now? Chick is a bird. Barnes is still making gwap. Pick up 10 more birds. Nothing special.
People get possessive over *** that's not even theirs anymore. It's pretty common

I really do believe that Barnes accidentally ran into the wrong tunnel. He shouldn't be fined or suspended at all IMO

According to the announcers on that video clip Barnes kids said Fish was over at their house and making them feel uncomfortable. Why they were talking about that on national TV Idk.

That's a photo on a red carpet at some event. Not outside activities :lol:

You got that one pic thinking they all arrived together in the same ride.

That's one of those one sided "friendships".

Fish couldn't steal on him in public for kissing his bald head like that and they just got a W so he let it slide.

Last edited:

I see the snake runs deep in this one :smh:

I could care less about codes in this case. I'll just go on YouTube and watch highlights of 0.4, Fishers clutch 3's against Orlando in game 4 of the 09 finals, and his huge shots against the Celtics in the 2010 finals and I could care less that he's smashing some jump Matt Barnes was foolish enough to marry.

Those Govan girls have questionable character and that's been known since all that talk of Shaq smashing the other Govan girl when she was with Gilbert Arenas a few years back. Matt Barnes was foolish enough to wife her. Fisher did him a huge favor.

Back
Top Bottom