MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

North Bend, WA has the Nike Zoom Blade D Pro cleats for $31.99. not sure if they have a FSR. i got a 10.5 this morning, and free shipping with NIKEFIND. anamazing deal if you need cleats.

was it south chicago that had the cdp 11/12 for kids? few weeks ago. im looking for a 6.5 or 7 if anyone has any info.

smh.gif

^ not sure if it was south Chicago that had the kids cdp. I have an extra size 6 if that I'm selling, not sure if that's to small. Also whoever askedabout them taking the money out of your account, they probably did already. Also they will most likely ship out tomorrow.

thanks for the heads up on these, was able to scoop up a pair for someone else, now i just need them to drop in gs again so i can get the sz 4 i been searchingfor

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^ not sure if it was south Chicago that had the kids cdp. I have an extra size 6 if that I'm selling, not sure if that's to small. Also whoever asked about them taking the money out of your account, they probably did already. Also they will most likely ship out tomorrow.

actually i checked my credit card accoutn and nothings been charged yet.

im glad i got my pair on its way... now i can sit here nervously, wondering if they got scratches on the patent leather or they look good.... ive seen a widerange of pics of the B Grade 11s

Damn may starts with the cdp 11/12s. Thanks for the heads up I was able to get the 12s but decided to pass so someone else can copped/ decided to get thenuback 12s/ thanks for the heat everyone u know who u are!

^Bez,nice HOH royals
pimp.gif

still in need of a pair
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

no problem J. you know I got you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BabyJordan- not to burst your bubble,but didn't you buy that sz.6 from south chi?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ain't knockin the hustle,do ya thing bro
pimp.gif
sz.6 is tough to sell though :/

did anyone try to stock locate more XIs and XIIs? Surprised they didn't hit in multiple spots on the same day like VIs and VIIs did.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^Bez,nice HOH royals
pimp.gif

still in need of a pair
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

no problem J. you know I got you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BabyJordan- not to burst your bubble,but didn't you buy that sz.6 from south chi?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ain't knockin the hustle,do ya thing bro
pimp.gif
sz.6 is tough to sell though :/

did anyone try to stock locate more XIs and XIIs? Surprised they didn't hit in multiple spots on the same day like VIs and VIIs did.

which CDPs have hit outlets so far?

just a called a minute ago they have a size 12 in XII im so pissed saw this before i had to go to school and when got back all sold out could hav been i first11's awwwwwwwww man

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

^ not sure if it was south Chicago that had the kids cdp. I have an extra size 6 if that I'm selling, not sure if that's to small. Also whoever asked about them taking the money out of your account, they probably did already. Also they will most likely ship out tomorrow.

They will ring up orders tonight at 9 central, I asked and thats what Devin told me.
smile.gif

^ yea I got them from south chi. They're kind of pending cuz a lurker
nerd.gif
said he would buy them next week, but I rather sell to a NTer. If not ima takethem back to FTA for a gift card and then maybe use that towards the nubuck xii or the raging bull pack if I decide to buy either of them.

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

They will ring up orders tonight at 9 central, I asked and thats what Devin told me.
smile.gif

all (ground, 2nd and express) orders ship tomorrow?

^ ^ good move jumpman
pimp.gif

theres ALWAYS a way around things
wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who asked what CDPs (bgrades i assume) have hit outlets, they are....IIs (once @ $70), Vs (3-4 times $70-100), VIs (4 times $100-110), VIIs(4-5 times maybe 6
laugh.gif
$120
smh.gif
), IXs (2-3 times $100), Xs (once at $50
pimp.gif
) , XIs (3 times $110), XIIs (twice $120), XIIIs (once, but no one knows forsure, $100 i think), XIVs (2-3 times@ $70), XVIIs (once at $50
pimp.gif
, too bad most of NT missed except a few), XXIs (once i believe, @ $120)
I dont know what happened to IIIs, IVs and XVIs
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by nikes06

Originally Posted by atljerseys

Since the 12's are $120 does that mean they are closer to A grade because I would think the 11's would cost more. Weird.
why would the xi's cost more?

and no the price does not reflect how close they are to A grades.
Lemme put this out there again. I don't care what anyone says, most of the outlet pairs were so-called "A-Grades" anyway that werejust marked with a B on the size tag...since that's the only way you can tell many of them apart anyway. You've gotta remember, a lot of storesstarted cancelling the CDP orders after the first couple of flops so I'm sure there were more than PLENTY left in the warehouse somewhere.

^ and i wont be surprised if they just simply put a "B" on a grades and sell them in outlets..i received b-grade 12s today in the mail,one shoe has a"B" and the other doesn't hmmmmm

OG box tags >> CDP box tags

right will?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

so are they totally sold out of the 11's and 12's in men's sizes at South Chi?
I'm tempted to hit it up right now.

^ ^ good move jumpman
pimp.gif

wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who asked what CDPs (bgrades i assume) have hit outlets, they are....IIs (once @ $70), Vs (3-4 times $70-100), VIs (4 times $100-110), VIIs (4-5 times maybe 6
laugh.gif
$120
smh.gif
pimp.gif
) , XIs (3 times $110), XIIs (twice $120), XIIIs (once, but no one knows for sure, $100 i think), XIVs (2-3 times@ $70), XVIIs (once at $50
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
Thanks for the recap on this. This is pretty much what I thought as well. not only the 3s, 4s and 16s, but also what happened to the 8s?

^ ^ good move jumpman
pimp.gif

wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and for the person who asked what CDPs (bgrades i assume) have hit outlets, they are....IIs (once @ $70), Vs (3-4 times $70-100), VIs (4 times $100-110), VIIs (4-5 times maybe 6
laugh.gif
$120
smh.gif
pimp.gif
) , XIs (3 times $110), XIIs (twice $120), XIIIs (once, but no one knows for sure, $100 i think), XIVs (2-3 times@ $70), XVIIs (once at $50
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

i was the person who asked, thanks for recaping us with the releases, too bad i missed the VIs, IXs, and Xs

^no problem man.

room112- did 8s hit or you were asking if they hit? i think CDPs like 1/22. 3/20, 4/19, and 8/15 haven't hit yet because they did so poor in stores. guesswe gotta wait it out.
I do know gs cdp IVs hit awhile back at TWO outlets, at a whopping $25 a piece
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

good info all around in this thread.
Kudos to NikeMan
pimp.gif

this time last year was when outlets began receiving CDP bgrades on a weekly /bi-weekly basis.
keep a
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom