MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

it's hit or miss really....sometimes if ur lucky and call not too long after someone has posted about it u are able to snag a pair....and most stores arecool about it, and even ask if u got the info off niketalk lol....thanks to this board i have personally copped a pair of b grade grapes for $99, black 5s for$90...todd jordan blazers for 30 bucks, and mafia low sb's for 30 bucks to name a few....so this board can definitely b helpful but giving informationsometimes gets u some back....so if u have some info that may b beneficial to other nt members by all means share it....

^^^^
just speaking about the B grades back in 2005 a month after the NYC pigeons came out
they got B graded to a Orlando Factory if im not wrong it was vineland.. and they have 30 pairs
and i saw mad heat but this way before NIKEFIND existed.. and i remember seeing a guy buyin alot of those pigeons.

YO!!!!!!! n e body got info on that 7/16 pack for 99.99..... i just calld the footlocker around my way and dude said he jus shippd it to a clearance store
smh.gif

^^^^ u should find out which clearance store he shipped them to... then order from there with the quickness...
and the 1800 number doesnt show the 16 7 in the system... so its gonna have to be dudes helping each other out to get them. no footlockers here in Baltimorehave had them in months.

Reference the b grade army foams, the location the seller is at is Lutz, Florida. I have not heard of any outlets in that area.

I don't know if this was post or not but the Kobe IV Men's Basketball Hoodie is at the outlet for $49.99 sales on ndc for $80.00 styler number321979-100 and here the phone # 909-980-2448

^^^Which Jordan 1's are you talking about? Do you remember the colorway?

Ontario Mills finally getting some good kobe gear. As I mentioned earlier, last week they had the Kobe IV Jacket as well for $49.99.

whats this nike find i am hearing about...

i copped things from outlets here and there.. been a little bit since i have, but always looking for a good deal.

That orlando outlet pisses me off.. i'm in south Florida, and a hand full of times i went there nothing. Once i am no where near there BAM, they getsomething and as usually all the employee's scoop it up or one/two people copped all off them.

,.. THE LOCAL FOOTACTION HAS THE 7/16S IN A 9.5 FOR 99.99
AND THEY HAVE THE 4/19S AS WELL IN A SIZE 13S

Originally Posted by bull3t

Originally Posted by authentic727

Dang, been calling footlockers all morning, cant seem to locate those 16/7's

Same here...PM if you can help me out.

Talked to my hook up at the FTL she also happens to be the manager and she said that all the shoes are being marked back up because they are having another 50%off sale this weekend.

Originally Posted by jupeezy

it's hit or miss really....sometimes if ur lucky and call not too long after someone has posted about it u are able to snag a pair....and most stores are cool about it, and even ask if u got the info off niketalk lol....thanks to this board i have personally copped a pair of b grade grapes for $99, black 5s for $90...todd jordan blazers for 30 bucks, and mafia low sb's for 30 bucks to name a few....so this board can definitely b helpful but giving information sometimes gets u some back....so if u have some info that may b beneficial to other nt members by all means share it....

truer words never spoken my friend..if u got the info on deals pls share..sharing is caring
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Originally Posted by DamokuNaSenshi

any 5/18 packs for kids sz 6.5? or any packs for that matter? i dont know the sku numbers.
South Chicago has kids 18/5, 20/3, and 22/1 for $84.99 and they do ship.
Thank you! they said it was 89.99 but i got free shipping
happy.gif

I WENT TO MY LOCAL MARSHALLS TODAY AND I FOUND SOME KID ROBOT BAGS THERE

they had full size duffles for $79.99 they retail for $298
they had messanger bags for $49.99 that retail for $170
they had that small pencil bag for $14.99 and these fabric folders/girls wallets for $19.99

they were all ungly and VERY COLORFUL but if you are interested I can hook anybody up

here is what they mostly look liked. They had a few others but that was pretty much it
http://i482.photobucket.com/albums/rr183/sdpicsimage/kidrobot-holiday-2008-bag-collectio.png

Back
Top Bottom