MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^Bez,nice HOH royals
pimp.gif

still in need of a pair
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

no problem J. you know I got you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BabyJordan- not to burst your bubble,but didn't you buy that sz.6 from south chi?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

ain't knockin the hustle,do ya thing bro
pimp.gif
sz.6 is tough to sell though :/

did anyone try to stock locate more XIs and XIIs? Surprised they didn't hit in multiple spots on the same day like VIs and VIIs did.

thanks for taking notice
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by disbyaboiij

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

has anyones card been charged yet?

i heard they would do this last night but mine showed up on my bank statement like 1/2 hr ago.
Mine was charged last night around 10:59 central

just called south Chicago a while ago..they said that they are out of the xi and xii's .I hope that they get a new shipment and restock

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just got off the phone with nikefind. couldn't locate any XI's in my size but dude said these will be hitting again, possibly in vegas or new york. i am so heated i missed these again.

if these hit long island, NY I will be all over them

hope these hit again need another 11s and just heads up went to jeffersonville ohio was look at the orange blaze 8s and notice a pair of aquas in one box size8.5 manager rob put them on the back wall

Originally Posted by caliboitoy417

just called south Chicago a while ago..they said that they are out of the xi and xii's .I hope that they get a new shipment and restock
They still got 12's, 10.5's and 8.5's in Retro XII only.

just got off the phone with nikefind. couldn't locate any XI's in my size but dude said these will be hitting again, possibly in vegas or new york. i am so heated i missed these again.

do you really think Nike reps have this kind of info?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

out of all the times ive spoken to a Rep.,they were cluless of bgrade drops, you think they know a future drop? They don't even know whats releasing onNDC, let alone Outlets
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Vegas and NY sound like good spots, but NY hasn't gotten any CDP bgrades except Riverhead with GS bgrade 4s (as stated earlier)

It is what it is..Maybe the rep has knowledge of a drop, but thats a BIG maybe
grin.gif

congrats to all who've got their pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the rep said he was a jordan head and he mentioned the previous b-grade drops so i think he may know what's up.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Vegas and NY sound like good spots, but NY hasn't gotten any CDP bgrades except Riverhead with GS bgrade 4s (as stated earlier)

and those didnt even make it to the floor, employees snatched them all up
mad.gif

Leesburg update:
All hash and table shoes 20% off thru Sunday. Few of those AM90 id still left from last week running shox turbo $35 on the table.
Lunar trainers are all gone.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Ok so I gave in....XIs sz 7.5 x 2....thanks for the post...

and when i hit you up in the morning before hand you said PASS
smh.gif
laugh.gif

we all do that C
laugh.gif

glad you copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

xbiker- yea Riverhead IVs never hit the floor,but they did at another outlet
that person needs to post pics
nerd.gif
roll.gif

Damn I might have to hit up riverhead more often, it's like 25 minutes away from my house. I wonder if tanger or riverhead will get more 11s or 12s?

Back
Top Bottom