MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

Sup everybody...been lurkin recently...not alot of good deals out there but I creeped out for the power hour.....Stopped at Franklin Mills today...notmuch...actually kinda wack wish I would have went to Woodbury instead...But I did find a good steal...if you have an Athletes Foot in your area check themout...Most of the J'1 highs with the straps are marked down....

$59.99

$59.99

$59.99

These were all at the Athletes Foot in Franklin Mills scattered sizes in each...I dont think they ship but give them a call but I would try your local spot first...Sorry I cant help anyone out...Franklin Mills is about an hour from the crib....good hunting..

everyone check your local rugged wearhouse the one closest to me has silver flightposite for 49.99 sz 12

just came back from long beach nordstrom rack and they had a lot of hyperdunks and soldier 2s in various sizes and colors. here are a few snapshots:

story behind those? ^

and for my old school heads:

pimp.gif
too bad it was size 7.5
eyes.gif

^^^ pic please?

update: i called. they were a size 9 (my size grrrrr) but are sold out from what i was told.
frown.gif

Best deal I found in a while, got these at Sports Seasons.

365302498.jpg

Someone tell me how much I paid for these again I don't have my contacts in.
laugh.gif

365302534.jpg

Total savings $337.50
pimp.gif

3thaman, that's a sweet deal!

Athlete's Foot at Franklin Mills in Philly had 50% off the black Penny 3's, but $75 was still too much for me.

Back
Top Bottom