Mayweather set up and robbed Vol. Ray J smashing on the side

Edit: double post but I'll go ahead and say that if Floyd Mayweather wanted to send a legal repo team to this girls crib he could :rofl: :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I wonder how does rich celebs messing with low level tricks works or even floyld messing with lil kim.

Do they expect him to pay for everything? After he smashes do they ask for money etc???

you know thos elow level chciks are getting down and dirty to get some celeb money. I bet they be giving dome for like 2 hours staright

:lol:

Mayweather is messing with Lil Kim now (seen it in person, searched it and saw more footage on the internet)

I don't know why these dudes mess with her, she is disgusting :x

No he dont. You saw that one pic. Floyd would never r\mess with kim old garbage butt

I said I saw them in person...
Kim had 2 chicks with her, a white girl with an obvious fake butt, and a light skinned chick that looked decent dressed down, so God knows how she looks in her **** attire

Money May gon be alright. I mean Bieber is on the Money Team, what more does he need?

50_Holly5.jpg

50centsandtatteduphollyphotos.jpg

sloots is winning b...

dude should have known :smh: you cant be succesfull around these type of females and take all the spotlight. this ***** wants to shine. besides how does this ****** ray j get inside of these female heads amazes me :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom