Mayweather v. Ortiz 11-17-11 vol. this dude is ducking.

Ortiz is not a tune up fight. I think this is the first legitimate contest that either Floyd or Pacquiao have had in their last 4 or 5 fights

Ortiz is not a tune up fight. I think this is the first legitimate contest that either Floyd or Pacquiao have had in their last 4 or 5 fights

I just put money down on my trip for that weekend and my birthday is on the 16th
pimp.gif
 I will be there I hope to see some of you there also

I just put money down on my trip for that weekend and my birthday is on the 16th
pimp.gif
 I will be there I hope to see some of you there also

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Ya calling this fight a tune up lulz.ortiz is hungry and motivated.going to be a closer fight than most expect

Although I was impressed by Ortiz in the Berto fight, he is still way out of his league against PBF. Unless Floyds skills have significantly regressed or he is really rusty, he's gonna walk through him.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Ya calling this fight a tune up lulz.ortiz is hungry and motivated.going to be a closer fight than most expect

Although I was impressed by Ortiz in the Berto fight, he is still way out of his league against PBF. Unless Floyds skills have significantly regressed or he is really rusty, he's gonna walk through him.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Mayweather shouldn't fight Pac-man until he agrees to the testing. ALL the testing.

If Pac wins, then way down the road we find out he's on the juice, Money can't ever get that 1 loss back, even if it's marred.

I'm not risking an undefeated record against a guy who most people think cheats.

roll.gif
@ "most people"

You dumb son! You know damn well only Mayweather fans think that way. Before Mayweather, there were NO accusations.

Oh yeah, and that last line your wrote.... spoken like a true Mayweather.
nerd.gif
Floyd is that you?

Mayweather shouldn't fight Pac-man until he agrees to the testing. ALL the testing.

If Pac wins, then way down the road we find out he's on the juice, Money can't ever get that 1 loss back, even if it's marred.

I'm not risking an undefeated record against a guy who most people think cheats.

roll.gif
@ "most people"

You dumb son! You know damn well only Mayweather fans think that way. Before Mayweather, there were NO accusations.

nerd.gif
Floyd is that you?

This guy has to be ducking. The pacmans people have been wanting to fight mayweather for the longest time. The only reason hes on a two year hiatus is because the only valid offers hes been getting have been from pacmans camp..

This guy has to be ducking. The pacmans people have been wanting to fight mayweather for the longest time. The only reason hes on a two year hiatus is because the only valid offers hes been getting have been from pacmans camp..

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by likethematrix

now i know mayweathers deal. he is a prize fighter.
but he is hurting his rep with his fans.
I, like alot of other cats are just tired of all the backlash of being his fan.
and he doesnt need a warm up.
he aint been sittin on his @*!. he's ready.

You might be a Floyd fan but clearly you ain't a boxing fan if you say this. He doesn't need a warm up?
laugh.gif
Son said he doesn't need a warm up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by likethematrix

now i know mayweathers deal. he is a prize fighter.
but he is hurting his rep with his fans.
I, like alot of other cats are just tired of all the backlash of being his fan.
and he doesnt need a warm up.
he aint been sittin on his @*!. he's ready.

You might be a Floyd fan but clearly you ain't a boxing fan if you say this. He doesn't need a warm up?
laugh.gif
Son said he doesn't need a warm up.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

roll.gif
@ "most people"

nerd.gif
Floyd is that you?
Yup, it's me.

Want a Ferrari?

roll.gif
@ "most people"

nerd.gif
Floyd is that you?
Yup, it's me.

Want a Ferrari?

roll.gif
@ "most people"

nerd.gif
Floyd is that you?
Yup, it's me.

Want a Ferrari?

Yeah give me that white Ferrari you always drive around LV blvd.

Back
Top Bottom