Mayweather v. Ortiz 11-17-11 vol. this dude is ducking.

Originally Posted by doyung9

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by doyung9

Mayweather shouldn't fight Pac-man until he agrees to the testing. ALL the testing.

If Pac wins, then way down the road we find out he's on the juice, Money can't ever get that 1 loss back, even if it's marred.

I'm not risking an undefeated record against a guy who most people think cheats.

roll.gif
@ "most people"

You dumb son! You know damn well only Mayweather fans think that way. Before Mayweather, there were NO accusations.

Oh yeah, and that last line your wrote.... spoken like a true Mayweather.
nerd.gif
Floyd is that you?
Yup, it's me.

Want a Ferrari?

Yeah give me that white Ferrari you always drive around LV blvd.

[h3]
vol. this dude is ducking.
[/h3]
laugh.gif

man this dude Mayweather is smarter then we think plus he has to get his tune up fight. Almost positive the fight we are all waiting on will go down in 2012

[h3]
[/h3]
laugh.gif

man this dude Mayweather is smarter then we think plus he has to get his tune up fight. Almost positive the fight we are all waiting on will go down in 2012

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

[h3]
[/h3]
laugh.gif

God, I hope so.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

[h3]
[/h3]
laugh.gif

God, I hope so.

i live on planet earth , and on planet earth ortiz would give manny the business.

assuming we are talking about the ortiz that exposed one dimensional berto.

and the manny that let margaritslow CONNECT damn near 40 times in round 7.

marquez may not beat manny but u bet ur house he's gonna set the blueprint on how to tho

floyd keeps fighting guys coming off wins. memorable ones at that.

when was the last fighter manny fought in his prime? ........

i live on planet earth , and on planet earth ortiz would give manny the business.

marquez may not beat manny but u bet ur house he's gonna set the blueprint on how to tho

Originally Posted by 2o6

gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif

Originally Posted by 2o6

gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif

The excuses work both ways y'all, whether you're a Floyd or PacMan fan. How is saying Pac Man shouldn't have to take the tests not as biased and naive as those who try to make excuses for Floyd for ducking Manny? C'mon people, put support aside, don't set a double standard like that...

The excuses work both ways y'all, whether you're a Floyd or PacMan fan. How is saying Pac Man shouldn't have to take the tests not as biased and naive as those who try to make excuses for Floyd for ducking Manny? C'mon people, put support aside, don't set a double standard like that...

Originally Posted by Ryda421

LOL @ anybody who makes excuses for PBF about avoiding pac-man

LOL at "ducking" bieng fighting the wbc world champion in his athletic prime coming off his best victory

"he wants to keep the "0" , REALLY? , floyd LOST , against castillo and got a
W...."dodging a bullet" if u will.......he excercised a immediate rematch and beat
him convincingly , he fights for a living , he aint scared of fighting...

ortiz was accused of steroids by berto after he got beat down

@danrafaelespn Richard Schaefer told me that there will be USADA drug testing for the @floydmayweather-@viciousortiz fight on Sept. 17 #boxing

everyone signing it but pac

ive asked this twice with no answer

WHO WAS THE LAST FIGHTER MANNY FOUGHT IN HIS PRIME?

LOL at "ducking" bieng fighting the wbc world champion in his athletic prime coming off his best victory

W...."dodging a bullet" if u will.......he excercised a immediate rematch and beat

@danrafaelespn Richard Schaefer told me that there will be USADA drug testing for the @floydmayweather-@viciousortiz fight on Sept. 17 #boxing

Originally Posted by 2o6

More like who has pacquiao fought coming of a win ?

Originally Posted by 2o6

More like who has pacquiao fought coming of a win ?

Originally Posted by 2o6

i want to preface by saying that I am not a die-hard boxing fan.  MMA fan here who has an appreciation for all combat sports and has been trying to get into boxing more and more over the last few years.

What about Cotto?  Granted, he wasnt quite the same after getting assaulted by Margacheato, but he isn't exactly past his prime, no?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

The dude hasn't fought in over a year...you expect him to just jump in the ring with Manny right away?

Yeah and then he's going to spend over another year without fighting and ducking and you will sit here saying the same thing in a year plus.

Back
Top Bottom