Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I'm glad Uncle Phil and I were able to provide at least a little bit of laughs w/ our pointless back and forth.

The lasagna was A1 incase anyone was wondering.

She's only worth like $12 mill. That's not really sailing off into the sunset in professional sports. Let's see how she's doing in 10 years. These people are terrible at managing money.

Only? :lol:

Also, it's silly to think you know someone's net worth because you read it on the internet.

I'm glad Uncle Phil and I were able to provide at least a little bit of laughs w/ our pointless back and forth.

The lasagna was A1 incase anyone was wondering.

Also, it's silly to think you know someone's net worth because you read it on the internet.

You seem to be real defensive over these MMA cats. Are you these fighters accountants or financial advisors? We've definitely seen athletes with much more career earnings than what Rousey and Conor pre-Mayweather fight go broke. It's not out of the realm of possibility at all.

Hey listen, Floyd is a hell of a fighter. Conor is a hell of a fighter. They are both true champions, terrific competitors, and my hats off to both of them.

I

That's true. I don't know how accurate those are.

But assuming it is $12M, yeah that's not enough to sail away into the sunset homie.

Hey listen, Floyd is a hell of a fighter. Conor is a hell of a fighter. They are both true champions, terrific competitors, and my hats off to both of them.

My only problem with McGregor is that he tends to be a front runner. When he gets hit a little, he gasses almost immediately and his whole steez switches up.

My only problem with McGregor is that he tends to be a front runner. When he gets hit a little, he gasses almost immediately and his whole steez switches up.

He just punches himself out, might have a low VO2 max or something.

He needs the Lance Armstrong cocktail and he'd be unbeatable.

People were saying/asking he wasn't punching hard in the fight and that's the reason, he didn't wanna gas early.

I think he was better off throwing hard in the first 2 rounds and gassing super early as opposed to throwing 50% and gassing halfway thru.

But assuming it is $12M, yeah that's not enough to sail away into the sunset homie.

I know a few people that sailed off into the sunset w/ way less than 12M, bruh.

Not everybody is out here spending like Johnny Depp.

You think Nate Diaz is on the sauce?

Highly unlikely but I'm never surprised when any athlete pisses hot.

That's why I said see what she's up to in a decade. Sailing into the sunset is a marathon IMO.

That's why I said see what she's up to in a decade. Sailing into the sunset is a marathon IMO.

Don't worry, I'm sure DC will bump this thread in a decade and let us know exactly where she's at in life.

I also don't think Ronda spends like Conor. It's an apples to oranges comparison at best.

How you been following me this long and I had no idea? :lol:

Not 40 though. And not in the business of putting my info online.

CLEARLY there's some weird characters on here.

Screenshot_20170724-121559.jpg

Every time I post in fight threads you quoting me, chill.

It's a joke, Uncle Phil.

Every time I post in fight threads you quoting me, chill.

It's a joke, Uncle Phil.

Really? So this is "personal" for you.

I'll try not to quote you in fight threads again. It wasn't intentional. You must've been saying some wild **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom