• McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
Really? So this is "personal" for you.

I'll try not to quote you in fight threads again. It wasn't intentional. You must've been saying some wild **** :lol:

This is the internet, Uncle Phil, I don't give a **** what you do, it isn't that serious.

Honestly the Paulie fight is probably up there with the 3rd Nate fight and a GSP fight at 170 in MMA when it comes to revenue.

The back story is there and you can see how invested people got in this last fight just from the promotion.

Conor/Paulie could have the same effect on a smaller but still very profitable scale.

Honestly the Paulie fight is up there with the 3rd Nate fight and a GSP fight at 170 in MMA when it comes to revenue.

The back story is there and you can see how invested people got in this last fight just from the promotion.

Conor/Paulie could have the same effect on a smaller but still very profitable scale.
Paulie at 154?

150 catch?

Actually Conor struggles to get below 155 I'd say and he's the A side so Paulie would have to move up to get that paper.

Conor is in a weird place he will not make 9 figures fighting in the UFC. If he boxes paulie with his own promotion company he can make a good amount. His next steps as a professional fighter will be interesting.

Cotto got the PR audience but I don't think Conor wants the Cotto that fought on Sat.

Paulie is perfect because he's never been a power puncher. Conor's already felt his shots. Lighter guy. Soap opera already there.

Unless Paulie really did get him over the full 12?

Mayweather has better work
COxPOFxUEAA7eVu.jpg

Lebron and JR Smith talking after the fight, :lol: at JR Smith saying give him $30 mil and he'll get in the ring too

I can't even remember the Floyd fight with Berto or what kind of damage he did but I do remember Berto standing in the ring with Guerrero wearing sunglasses.

Speaking of Berto though.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...call-him-wants-to-be-1st-boxing-and-ufc-champ

I do know his dad is a martial artist and his brother Edson fought in Strikeforce or EliteXC. So he may have a more rounded skill set for MMA than most boxers.

Don't see him being a champion. Might be a couple of fun fights out there for him though.

They announced Floyd gave Conor a medical suspension too :lol:

He's suspended until October 26th with no contact until October 11th

Back
Top Bottom