MBDTF didn't get nom for album of the year vol. WOW!!!!!!!

It seems like no one really gets it. Your opinions are not taken into consideration.

But who ever votes on the Grammys decided kanye was worthy of 7 nominations. SEVEN. But not album of the year

How do you not see that as a blatant slap in the face. Oh your album is so good. Seven nominations good. But you arent going to get an album of the year nomination sorry. That's going to Rihanna, oh we have another open spot.....um who is that dude with the goofy hair who dances with those monkeys in that vid.....yeah Bruno mars he can have the nomination. You are admitting you like his album. You nominated it for 7 of your awards. To not say it is one of the best albums of the year is complete bull.

It's a joke.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It seems like no one really gets it. Your opinions are not taken into consideration.

But who ever votes on the Grammys decided kanye was worthy of 7 nominations. SEVEN. But not album of the year

How do you not see that as a blatant slap in the face. Oh your album is so good. Seven nominations good. But you arent going to get an album of the year nomination sorry. That's going to Rihanna, oh we have another open spot.....um who is that dude with the goofy hair who dances with those monkeys in that vid.....yeah Bruno mars he can have the nomination. You are admitting you like his album. You nominated it for 7 of your awards. To not say it is one of the best albums of the year is complete bull.

It's a joke.

I hate the Grammys too but this is a quality statement.

laugh.gif
@ Bruno being nominated and not Ye.

"@#@# your awards like Eddie Murphy's couch"

Originally Posted by TheShoe1010

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

MBTDF > 21 > Everyone else > Foo Fighters career.

Dave Grohl's career > *
And Kanye is my favorite artist of all time. But that is just a ridiculous statement. 
Ain't talking about Dave's career, I'm talking about the Foo Fighters. 

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Wasn't even the best song on the album (IMO)
Rick Ross ruined the song. Can't even play it anymore.
Nah,Ross delivered one of his best verses ever imo
His verse was completely irrelevant to the song. Completely irrelevant. Didn't say anything at all. I'm convinced ppl who think it was a good idea to add him to the song lack a critical component in judging what makes a good hip hop song.

Talking about an album that was critically acclaimed. I'm still mad about last years. Janelle Monae didn't receive an AOTY nomination. Sticking her in some r&b category, and then losing to usher.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Rick Ross ruined the song. Can't even play it anymore.
Nah,Ross delivered one of his best verses ever imo
His verse was completely irrelevant to the song. Completely irrelevant. Didn't say anything at all. I'm convinced ppl who think it was a good idea to add him to the song lack a critical component in judging what makes a good hip hop song.
It didn't really go with the theme but it didn't ruin the song at all. Like I said,even though it may not have really been relevant to the song, it's one of his best verses ever

And cosign with Bozo,Janelle got robbed of that r&b award.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It's a joke.

I hate the Grammys too but this is a quality statement.
No it's not
MDTF

1.      1. Best Rap Album

All of the Lights

2.      2Song of the Year

3.      3. Best Rap/Sung Collaboration

4.      4. Best Rap Song

WTT

5. Best Rap Album

Otis

6. Best Rap Song

7.      7. Best Rap Performance
Man the album did not get 7 nominations 
tired.gif

Are y'all really surprised?
Artistic integrity is completely extinct in the game right now

I'm surprised gucci and waka didn't clean house

Yeah, how do you get 7 nods, then nothing for album of the year.
Bruno Mars had a good single, but album? Come on...

Adele's obviously going to win - her only competition would have been Kanye - the competition has been strategically eliminated...

...it's fair game to question the numbers and motives behind Wayne/Drake/YMCMB, but no one has the gall to question the powers that be behind lil Miss ''21''.

If she loses, I've argued a moot point...

...but who in this thread thinks she's about to lose?

I hope he doesn't win just to see yall cry like little girls

This was his worst album to date, deal with it.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Adele's obviously going to win - her only competition would have been Kanye - the competition has been strategically eliminated...

...it's fair game to question the numbers and motives behind Wayne/Drake/YMCMB, but no one has the gall to question the powers that be behind lil Miss ''21''.

If she loses, I've argued a moot point...

...but who in this thread thinks she's about to lose?
Fam...she's the biggest thing in music right now. Her @#+$ gets played on urban radio. I know hoodrats who love that broad.

Back
Top Bottom