MBDTF didn't get nom for album of the year vol. WOW!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This album was trash anyways.
Kanye is one of the worst rappers on earth anyways. He needs to stay silent and just stick to making good beats.
 I'm more annoyed that Rihanna got nominated for best album
laugh.gif

"I've figured out though, that's my fault for dropping Watch The Throne and Dark Fantasy in the same year. I should have just spaced it out just a little bit more."

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

This album was trash anyways.
Kanye is one of the worst rappers on earth anyways. He needs to stay silent and just stick to making good beats.
 I'm more annoyed that Rihanna got nominated for best album
laugh.gif
Glad someone said it…

^ I've BEEN saying it.

This dude literally sucks at rapping and is trickin' you guys into believing that he's an elite rapper.

Kanye West = Lil Wayne 2.0.

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Originally Posted by jc619er

Originally Posted by Jking0821

It seems like no one really gets it. Your opinions are not taken into consideration.

But who ever votes on the Grammys decided kanye was worthy of 7 nominations. SEVEN. But not album of the year

How do you not see that as a blatant slap in the face. Oh your album is so good. Seven nominations good. But you arent going to get an album of the year nomination sorry. That's going to Rihanna, oh we have another open spot.....um who is that dude with the goofy hair who dances with those monkeys in that vid.....yeah Bruno mars he can have the nomination. You are admitting you like his album. You nominated it for 7 of your awards. To not say it is one of the best albums of the year is complete bull.

It's a joke.

I hate the Grammys too but this is a quality statement.
No it's not
MDTF

1.      1. Best Rap Album

All of the Lights

2.      2Song of the Year

3.      3. Best Rap/Sung Collaboration

4.      4. Best Rap Song

WTT

5. Best Rap Album

Otis

6. Best Rap Song

7.      7. Best Rap Performance
Man the album did not get 7 nominations 
tired.gif
Thanks for the clarification i just heard on the radio he got 7 nods assumed it was all MBDTF

But either way...an album that (admitted by the committee by just the nomination) is one of the best Rap albums of the year, has one of the best Songs of the Year (not just rap songs), one of the best rap collaborations of the year, isn't worthy of Album of the year?

I am not even a big kanye fan.  And i agree that he isn't the best rapper.  But just by the nominations it shows that they liked the album but seems like they aren't giving him an album of the year nomination just because.  It's like they are snubbing their nose at him.  And like stated i think if Bon Iver were in there or the Decemberist or Mumford and Sons, or the black keys or Coldplay, i would be ok.  But Rhianna and Bruno Mars? 

MBDTF........Kanye was sayin some grimey %*$.....that album was dark,relisten to some of those joints, Im suprised he got nominated by the stuck up grammys...dope album tho.

Originally Posted by jc619er

I hate the Grammys too but this is a quality statement.
No it's not
MDTF

All of the Lights

4.      4. Best Rap Song

WTT

5. Best Rap Album

Otis

6. Best Rap Song

tired.gif
Thanks for the clarification i just heard on the radio he got 7 nods assumed it was all MBDTF

But either way...an album that (admitted by the committee by just the nomination) is one of the best Rap albums of the year, has one of the best Songs of the Year (not just rap songs), one of the best rap collaborations of the year, isn't worthy of Album of the year?

I don't get it though. He got a bunch of individual SONG and RAP album nominations.

How does that = album of the year? Sure, it should be "worthy" of CONSIDERATION.

Just because you had some great songs or a great Rap album doesn't mean you should automatically be nominated for album of the year.

It's a great album. It could have gotten a nom. I'm not sure why you all care so much though. Which inevitably takes me to the point that everything about Kanye on here is just OD.

Cats in here throwing tantrums worse than Kanye himself? You guys need help.

Originally Posted by illphillip

No it's not
MDTF

All of the Lights

4.      4. Best Rap Song

WTT

5. Best Rap Album

Otis

6. Best Rap Song

tired.gif

I don't get it though. He got a bunch of individual SONG and RAP album nominations.

How does that = album of the year? Sure, it should be "worthy" of CONSIDERATION.

Just because you had some great songs or a great Rap album doesn't mean you should automatically be nominated for album of the year.

It's a great album. It could have gotten a nom. I'm not sure why you all care so much though. Which inevitably takes me to the point that everything about Kanye on here is just OD.

Cats in here throwing tantrums worse than Kanye himself? You guys need help.
/thread

if he is there, I hope his demons come back to visit him again. I want to see him flip %%%+
laugh.gif
I love the fact that he never holds back on his thoughts.

Dude is pure entertainment to me. It's ridiculous that his album is not nominated. MDTF>>>WTT

I shall boycott once again, not like I was going to watch it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom