McDonalds AA Game 9:30 ESPN

yea hes going hard to break the record
laugh.gif

good lord Jrue MOVE OUT THE WAY
laugh.gif
ben going to love that effortho
laugh.gif

tired.gif
@ you zona fans yall really need to stop.

who is dude on the west that was in the starting line up with the #$%#%% UP hair line
roll.gif

allen just mad his boy already getting medical attention on the bench.

One soft dude leaving school to make way for another soft one.
laugh.gif

Just messing man.

Yeah true... local schools (SJU) are HORRIBLE nowadays with recruiting.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Apparently Bayless called Jennings and said he's coming back. I'm about to poop my pants
Yeah I heard the commentator say that too. Who has that ridiculous PS of Bayless and Jennings?
laugh.gif

::Edit::
I found it.
9c325f44af6aed5cd7032676e12674f0530a898.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall really get overworked over this game.

I'm not hating.

Wasn't Shakur the #1 PG...how'd that turn out?

And for the record, I like the kids game. ..but I'm not ready to call him a problem, cause we don't know yet

Wait allen, aren't you a huge Rose fan? I can see a lot of similarities in their games. Both are explosive PGs who have great passing and scoringabilities. DRose dominated HS on his athletic ability alone and I think Jennings can adjust just as easily to the college game the way that Rose did. This kidhas so much talent and 'Zona is definitely gonna be a great place for him to develop his game.

/\ Rose is a much different type of player. At 6'3 200 pounds Rose is able to muscle his way to the basket. Jennings is a tooth pick...he's fast andathletic like Rose but that's where it ends. Just look at their head to head matchup last year...it was embarrassing to watch.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

/\ Rose is a much different type of player. At 6'3 200 pounds Rose is able to muscle his way to the basket. Jennings is a tooth pick...he's fast and athletic like Rose but that's where it ends. Just look at their head to head matchup last year...it was embarrassing to watch.
speakin the truth here

/\ Rose is a much different type of player. At 6'3 200 pounds Rose is able to muscle his way to the basket. Jennings is a tooth pick...he's fast and athletic like Rose but that's where it ends. Just look at their head to head matchup last year...it was embarrassing to watch.

/ Discussion....

They are NOT the same...

BJ is not the athlete that DR is...

What would that matter anyway?

Rose proved it.

Nobody on that court tonight has.

I aint hypin anyone out there, not even Monroe.

I'm interested to see all of them, but no point hypin them,

lol, I left for a minute, what happened to Monroe?

Originally Posted by dreClark

/ Discussion....

They are NOT the same...

All I'm saying is that DRose in HS was flashy too and now his game seems in control. Jennings can do the same.

Jennings doesn't touch DRose...but he is good.

I like Rosario a lot.

They need to put in my dude Iman Shumpert, he is nice.

No, Brandon Jennings isn't the athlete that Derrick Rose is, but he is in a GREAT situation in Arizona.....I wouldn't even worry too much about hissize because other smallish PG's have fared well under Olson (D. Stoudamire, Reeves, Terry, etc etc), and Jennings will be no different. The comparisons toKenny Anderson at Malloy aren't too far-fetched. He just needs to work on not over-dribbling as much, and cutting down on the TO's. He's be fun towatch next year at UofA, and he'll probably be a 1-2 year player for the Wildcats.....

For what it's worth...Tom Brennan was one of the best X's/O's guys who coached....did a hell of a job up at Vermont

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by dreClark

/ Discussion....

They are NOT the same...

All I'm saying is that DRose in HS was flashy too and now his game seems in control. Jennings can do the same.

D-Rose wasn't even HALF as flashy as BJ is. Not even close. Jennings LOOKS to throw the flashy pass or make the fancy move...you got it once in a whilefrom Rose...not every time up the floor.

Back
Top Bottom