McDonald's, supersized: First pictures inside the world's biggest McDonald's Restaurant

i don't understand why they build something just to knock it down.  i really hope they do some sort of recycling in regards to the materials used.

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Very dope. Michael Phelps finna STAY eating at that joint
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Dude is going to beast there.  We forget that some athletes don't eat the healthiest.  They burn off all that stuff training or competing anyway.

They need to put a MUCH better food option out instead of McDonalds. This is not a good look for the Olympics, which should be supporting healthy eating and exercise.

Originally Posted by Weekz

Wow, the irony involved is through the roof.

Not sure whether I like "largest yet most temporary", "sustainable and green yet disposable and wasteful", or the obvious "lowest-quality chain restaurant food for the finely tuned athletic machines on the planet" concept the most...

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I don't like McDonalds (except for their breakfasts), but the design of that building is amazing.
All McDonald's US locations will look fairly similar to that within the next few years.

How come every time McD's posted as a topic people always come in just to say "Poison" or "I stopped eating there a long time ago"?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

word..cut fast food completely out my diet along with soda...never felt better
pimp.gif

congrats homie, havent touched the stuff in 6 months. my heart feels goood
laugh.gif
So what do you guys count as "fast food?"

thanks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just the usual BK wendys in and out 5 guys MCds stuff

i still eat subway and quiznos

I don't like McDonalds (except for their breakfasts), but the design of that building is amazing.

Are we looking at the same building??? @$%^ looks ugly as #%$^ b.

laugh.gif
At all those outdoor seats with the way in rains in London.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

All McDonald's US locations will look fairly similar to that within the next few years.
looks like McD was payin attention to Burger King

I hate McDonalds. It's the reason I'm obese. >_<

Stupid delicious Big Macs.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

looks like McD was payin attention to Burger King
Actually, they're the ones playing catch up.
http://www.foxnews.com/le...looks-lot-like-mcdonald/

Yea cutting fast foods out of diet along with soda makes a big difference. I still enjoy a burger from there a few times a year but that it

Back
Top Bottom