MDMA

They don't cut MDMA with heroin , lsd , cocaine (although there was a very very rare case that a pill has been found with traces of cocaine). That's like trying to sell a silver ring and cutting it with gold or platinum just to throw you off. There's a whole different market for those types of drugs.

and i love how people swear they don't do drugs but drink alcohol and smoke weed

MDMA is the best thing man has ever created

They don't cut MDMA with heroin , lsd , cocaine (although there was a very very rare case that a pill has been found with traces of cocaine). That's like trying to sell a silver ring and cutting it with gold or platinum just to throw you off. There's a whole different market for those types of drugs.

and i love how people swear they don't do drugs but drink alcohol and smoke weed

MDMA is the best thing man has ever created

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like #+@?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

So if MDMA is pure, I can only imagine how people operate on that. I'm always afraid of taking a drug that I wouldn't be able to snap out of, if a serious situation occurs.
I don't know anyone who does that, your friends are just wierdos

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

The first time I was around anybody rolling, it was 3pm and my 3 boys were playing bball at my boys crib, they called me to come ball. I get over there and they are like half @ss shooting not even reaching the rim with their shirts off. Dudes run up to me, trying to hug me. I was like #+@?!?!? Bounced. 2nd time, I went my friends house thinking we were gonna blaze and like 6 of them were all laying on a twin bed, chewing on toothbrushes. Since then I never felt the need to get like that.

So if MDMA is pure, I can only imagine how people operate on that. I'm always afraid of taking a drug that I wouldn't be able to snap out of, if a serious situation occurs.
I don't know anyone who does that, your friends are just wierdos

best drug i ever used, the feeling is amazing and it makes you feel like you nvr felt in yur life. make you in love with everything

best drug i ever used, the feeling is amazing and it makes you feel like you nvr felt in yur life. make you in love with everything

Originally Posted by prymone

Originally Posted by LA Lakers 8

pop ones that are cut with cocaine, heroin, LSD and all that !!!!.

that makes it an adventure

the ones cut with LSD will have u $**+@! up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

pokeballs & mints all day partna we thizzin in the chi family
pimp.gif
just drop 1 of them jiggas and smoke loud & drink oj be havin me good all day. I only felt the bogus side effects when I took some pipez (fakes).
pokeballs ftw

I also got hit with a pipe bomb
sick.gif
Sucked.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

pokeballs & mints all day partna we thizzin in the chi family
pimp.gif
just drop 1 of them jiggas and smoke loud & drink oj be havin me good all day. I only felt the bogus side effects when I took some pipez (fakes).
pokeballs ftw

I also got hit with a pipe bomb
sick.gif
Sucked.

I want to try this and X, but i am afraid it will be cut with something else and i'll OD and die or some #*%#...can you be allergic to any of this stuff? whats the worse that can happen?

plus i don't want to trip for more then 4-6 hours, because I am always around fam, how will all that work?

any info would be cool...

i always hear random stories about people dying from X...? is it common?

I want to try this and X, but i am afraid it will be cut with something else and i'll OD and die or some #*%#...can you be allergic to any of this stuff? whats the worse that can happen?

plus i don't want to trip for more then 4-6 hours, because I am always around fam, how will all that work?

any info would be cool...

i always hear random stories about people dying from X...? is it common?

I don't try any of this shady stuff, which is weird because the scene i party in is prob one of the most drug infested in NYC
laugh.gif

I don't try any of this shady stuff, which is weird because the scene i party in is prob one of the most drug infested in NYC
laugh.gif

I'd only do this stuff in a club/concert playing some ill house music. This isn't the type of drug to "chill" on. I'd rather pop a blue and burn it downnnn any day

I'd only do this stuff in a club/concert playing some ill house music. This isn't the type of drug to "chill" on. I'd rather pop a blue and burn it downnnn any day

Dont like it. I prefered pills over pure MDMA any day of the week. I think cus when I used to thizz I was into coke just as much and would usually mix the two cus I loved the energy plus the body high. I was into pill popping for about 4.5 years straight. In that time I popped about 500 + pills, 33 different types, and had molly loose, pressed, and in capsules. After awhile I felt almost nothing. It got to the point id need a 3 or 4 mollys and about 5 good pills to roll like I did when I first started. Happy to say im drug free now and have been for about a year and a half and cant ever picture doing anything ever again.

Back
Top Bottom