Meet The Cast of The Asian Jersey Shore: K-Town

I can't stand Jersey Shore, but I wouldn't mind watching this. I just hope the show doesn't represent a negative image for Asian-Americans, but rather debunk myths about us.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

I can't stand Jersey Shore, but I wouldn't mind watching this. I just hope the show doesn't represent a negative image for Asian-Americans, but rather debunk myths about us.
laugh.gif
 @ hoping this won't represent a negative image for Asian Americans. You know damn well this is going to get ugly fast.

laugh.gif
 @ hoping this won't represent a negative image for Asian Americans. You know damn well this is going to get ugly fast.

oooh, what is this? 
nerd.gif

I could be wrong but from the footage on the 'sizzle intro' it looks like the chicks that get in the catfight are the same two making out?  Regardless, I need moar girl on girl

oooh, what is this? 
nerd.gif

I could be wrong but from the footage on the 'sizzle intro' it looks like the chicks that get in the catfight are the same two making out?  Regardless, I need moar girl on girl

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

Let's be real though, before Jersey Shore people were throwin' the term guido left and right. Now, not so much. I feel like they totally diffused any negativity towards them. I'm not a fan, though, just an observation. 

laugh.gif

Let's be real though, before Jersey Shore people were throwin' the term guido left and right. Now, not so much. I feel like they totally diffused any negativity towards them. I'm not a fan, though, just an observation. 

laugh.gif

You're confusing morbid interest with positive reception. Nobody gives a crap about any of the people on the show, or the people like them. People watch to make fun of them.

laugh.gif

You're confusing morbid interest with positive reception. Nobody gives a crap about any of the people on the show, or the people like them. People watch to make fun of them.

Despite what anyone says this show will be a good look for asians. 

The population is already under the assumption that asians are smart and filling the job market. When most people think Italian even before jersey shore, smart isn't the first word that pops up in the mind.

Despite what anyone says this show will be a good look for asians. 

The population is already under the assumption that asians are smart and filling the job market. When most people think Italian even before jersey shore, smart isn't the first word that pops up in the mind.

Back
Top Bottom