laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*DEAD*
The thing about this show is that it embraces stereotypes, just like the Jersey Shore. You're going to see the most stereotypical "aZns". Not only that but it's going to produce even more Ben Ballers. That's NOT A GOOD LOOK for Asians trying to make it in America. 

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

Originally Posted by tee99

I ROR'd @ this
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*DEAD*
The thing about this show is that it embraces stereotypes, just like the Jersey Shore. You're going to see the most stereotypical "aZns". Not only that but it's going to produce even more Ben Ballers. That's NOT A GOOD LOOK for Asians trying to make it in America. 

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I completely disgree...if anything this will go against the stereotypes that most Americans have about about Asians

I completely disgree...if anything this will go against the stereotypes that most Americans have about about Asians

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Come on, you can't say you disagree and follow up with...NOTHING. That's juvenile...at least try to bring something to the debate. This is one area where you ACTUALLY could have some insight.  From what I saw from the promos, these are the types of Asians I stay away from and ridicule because they are stereotypes come to life. Actually, they don't look so stereotypical, they look like EXACTLY like Guidos. They deserve to be treated no better than the cast of the Jersey Shore. 

ktown2.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Come on, you can't say you disagree and follow up with...NOTHING. That's juvenile...at least try to bring something to the debate. This is one area where you ACTUALLY could have some insight.  From what I saw from the promos, these are the types of Asians I stay away from and ridicule because they are stereotypes come to life. Actually, they don't look so stereotypical, they look like EXACTLY like Guidos. They deserve to be treated no better than the cast of the Jersey Shore. 

ktown2.jpg

you tell me..what is the stereotype that most Americans have of Asians?

it's this:
nerd_20081015_aatheory.jpg

Hell most of America don't even know what an AZN is.

Showing Asians that are just as youthful, crazy and wild as your average 20something is great. 

you tell me..what is the stereotype that most Americans have of Asians?

it's this:
nerd_20081015_aatheory.jpg

Hell most of America don't even know what an AZN is.

Showing Asians that are just as youthful, crazy and wild as your average 20something is great. 

haven't been keeping up with this thread, has it air'd yet?

and all the shorties in this pic could get it, but I like the one all the way on the right..

ktown.jpg

and all the shorties in this pic could get it, but I like the one all the way on the right..

ktown.jpg

ktown.jpg

ktown.jpg

The one on the left is super cute and I feel like the one with the tatto is the asian Snooki.

The one on the left is super cute and I feel like the one with the tatto is the asian Snooki.

Back
Top Bottom