meeting a girl and she looks nothing like her pics?

she went to my hs, she look very different in person to say the least.

they do not look the same...

In the Navy I met a girl on the chat line. She portrayed herself as slim and petite. I get to the house, fat girl answers. She says ole girl aint there, instantly I know its her. I play along and leave. She calls later that night so I tell her that i no longer want to talk to her and want the chick that answered the door. She says ok, plays like shes giving her the phone. I go over smash and never speak to her again.

That was my one fat chick allocation.

I was hard up for some tang. Not proud of it to this day.

I was 19 and had just gotten a car. Im 31 now.
son........

In the Navy I met a girl on the chat line. She portrayed herself as slim and petite. I get to the house, fat girl answers. She says ole girl aint there, instantly I know its her. I play along and leave. She calls later that night so I tell her that i no longer want to talk to her and want the chick that answered the door. She says ok, plays like shes giving her the phone. I go over smash and never speak to her again.

I ain't eem mad :rofl:

I don't know if I should applaud you or be ashamed of you

see i try to tell dudes cut out all that online **** out as online dating is tailored for chicks (mainly the fat ugly and lonely ones)

bagging chicks in person and actually knowing what she looks like  > computer loving
times are changing famb

You gotta have text game proper just to snatch these new age yambs.

That feel when you pull.in person though ...

:pimp: :pimp:

No dambs given. :rofl:

She looks the same... those pics are boring.

Also, this.

Last edited:
She looks the same ... You should've taken a picture with her and then a snap or two of her so we know what you're talking about ... But one tactic girls that get hit on a lot and don't like the attention do, is that they will show up looking a bit "busted" to weed out the guys that only want to pipe them for their looks .. Especially if you already got pics of them looking all "hot"

I'm talking about actual good looking girls and not "fatties" of course

thankfully haven't had that experience, and hope to never have it.. But I'm pretty sure this is what I'd look like if I did...

Nooooooooo you gotta 007 her
Before the meetup get there early tell her "Im by the bar" (or wherever you want to "meet" her)
YOU: (not at the bar, on the other side of the room) See her walk up to the bar looking for you.
If she is not to your liking make your escape. If all is as it should be then you proceed with the rendezvous.

:rofl:

did this back during the whole aol chat room days and. i had a girl that said she was "thick" that i agreed to meet up with at the mall by my house, me being young, dumb, naive, and thirsty felt like i hit the jackpot despite not getting any pics. she said what she was wearing that and asked me what i would wear so that we would recognize eachother. i said i would be wearing a blue shirt when i ended up wearing something completely different then what i said i was wearing.

i walked past the food court where we were supposed to meet at and i see this thing that looked like nick mangold on the jets eagerly waiting there, i kept walking and never looked back in fear that my face would turn to stone if i laid eyes on that creature again.

girls be working their damn pictures...

its also like Chris Rock said...everything about a girl can be a lie with how they wear all that damn makeup these days :x

know when to play it safe yo

X

:lol: :pimp:

everything about a girl can be a lie with how they wear all that damn makeup these days :x
know when to play it safe yo
this & thats y i dont think those women should be able to judge anybody appearance cause they aint even showin they face, **** basically play halloween everyday

Last edited:

Ain't even mad at ya.

:rofl:
did this back during the whole aol chat room days and. i had a girl that said she was "thick" that i agreed to meet up with at the mall by my house, me being young, dumb, naive, and thirsty felt like i hit the jackpot despite not getting any pics. she said what she was wearing that and asked me what i would wear so that we would recognize eachother. i said i would be wearing a blue shirt when i ended up wearing something completely different then what i said i was wearing.
i walked past the food court where we were supposed to meet at and i see this thing that looked like nick mangold on the jets eagerly waiting there, i kept walking and never looked back in fear that my face would turn to stone if i laid eyes on that creature again.

nick mangold :rofl:

:rofl: My man you had to do what you had to do. Im not even mad @ cha

Just had this happen to me last night. I thought she would be thick cuz of the leggings and she turned out to be bigger than me.

Back
Top Bottom