Meeting up with people from the Internet.

Am i the only one who finds this wierd?

Ive seen people talk about it on here before, esp in the S&T forum. For example "Ay we should all go get a drink before the game"

I would never do that. What the hell am i gonna tell my real friends. Hey i cant kick it tonight im chillin with this dude from Niketalk.
laugh.gif

The only time I've met people from the internet from the buy/sell forum. Other that that, as far as social activities go, I think its weird. If you havereal friends, you don't need to meet people on the internet.

I will say though that if a fine broad ever messages me on myspace, saying she'll let me smash, I will meet her up and hope that its not no 6'5 400lbfat dude. Other than that, yes its weird.

lol they had a thing on the news about "what is the person you met online looked like this but when you saw them they looked like this" good luckguy...

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

I've met people from online, never had a bad experience...just gotta use good judgment.

Same here, met some chicks back when sconex and myspace were really up and going.
dudes are still meeting broads right & left here on NT... just check out the myspace jumpoff thread

i've met people on here then seen them around school...

i was suppose to kick it with Kryk (sp) but he lives all the way in MD and i'm not drivin up there...

i would just play it like someone i went to hs with or someone i met in college...

All the ppl i met off here are cool...

women? i'm not too keen on meeting chicks from off the net...there's usually a catch

I've met a grip of girls off the internet so i guess i aint trippin' never have i met up with a dude NTer tho. I've ran into a few on a fluke hereor there though and Im going to mess with this little Dodger game coming up so i guess ill meet up with a bunch of NTers then.

The telling your friends thing, i mean, yea i think my friends that dont already know about NT would think its pretty weird to go and meet up with dudes off amessage board and my lady already thinks NT is mad creepy with all the PYP's and so much personal info being linked on here but it is what it is. Ipersonally have spent a lot of time on NT over the past few years or so NT lightweight feels like fam at times anyways.

I've done it a few times. Mostly cool people. All depends on your scene. Me and Face chill. We need some ladies in the circle though....

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KingJerms

I met a Nike Talker at a party before. We tend to be at the same parties these days.
Same, never really set up a meet up with another nter, only once when I wanted to buy something off em. Every other time, I just happened to be ata party, or walking down the street with my girl in Manhattan and I randomly meet Nters. My girl always asks,"another person you met because ofsneakers?"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I've met a grip of girls off the internet so i guess i aint trippin' never have i met up with a dude NTer tho. I've ran into a few on a fluke here or there though and Im going to mess with this little Dodger game coming up so i guess ill meet up with a bunch of NTers then.

The telling your friends thing, i mean, yea i think my friends that dont already know about NT would think its pretty weird to go and meet up with dudes off a message board and my lady already thinks NT is mad creepy with all the PYP's and so much personal info being linked on here but it is what it is. I personally have spent a lot of time on NT over the past few years or so NT lightweight feels like fam at times anyways.
moss deff ... i feel the same way

Done it, ain't never had no problems. Wouldn't mind bucking up with a few heads on here
c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif

I'm not 13 anymore, all that internet safety $++%*@!@ is common sense. Plus I keep a ratchet in the peacoat, word to Skrilla.

laugh.gif

I met a broad from the Myspace jumpoff thread...

Met her in the club, had some drinks.

Turns out she's a teacher with both her nipples pierced.

I've smashed twice she's a fun, and a cool person.

But that that's the only time.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Done it, ain't never had no problems. Wouldn't mind bucking up with a few heads on here
c4d262448139508beb6d8c19103d5a4d601671de.gif

I'm not 13 anymore, all that internet safety $++%*@!@ is common sense. Plus I keep a ratchet in the peacoat, word to Skrilla.

laugh.gif

true...for the most part you can get an idea of what people are like on here after awhile...

Turns out she's a teacher with both her nipples pierced
found this funny for some reason...
laugh.gif

don't see the problem as long as you're cool with the person.. its 09 things are different.. then again......

Back
Top Bottom