Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

Any significant differences on the shoe from the 04 release than 14 release besides cws?

I'm so glad these are retroing! I'm hoping the price drops first. The Carolina colorway is a must for me.

These are nice. Obviously they're not moving because no resale value. Lol typical sneaker game.

Will buy with coupon and giftcard down the road. I heard they're great ball shoes too.

Picked a pair today at my local footlocker.

Was able to use a reward on these.

Not a bad shoe. Also stylish in my opinion.

^ This exactly, I just hate them skinny jeans and with those shoes looks like he is wearing violin cases on his feet.  

glad I was able to get these yesterday... these are my favorite melos and I've wanted them for 10 years but I was 13 back then and they were so limited back then I never even saw em in person lol... I cant wait for this snow to clear up so I can wear em out

Go down a half size and they fit perfect.. Dope shoe in person,material better than most Retros from last year,honestly..

Tried them on in HoH had on elite socks fits perfect feels great but too much heat coming out gotta wait

i guess these sold out in stores as i havent seen them, and here i was hoping for military discount after 2wks smdh

Surprised these felt as good as the original. A little snug but my OGs are just a half size big b/c I wore ankle braces at the time.

And my store in Newport News has a FSR, if u need a sku for an order let me know

Surprised these felt as good as the original. A little snug but my OGs are just a half size big b/c I wore ankle braces at the time.

And my store in Newport News has a FSR, if u need a sku for an order let me know
JB seems to produce a quality product on the first retro run of a shoe. So if these release ever again stay away! LOL

I've always wonder what numbers Melo has done since being in NY compare to Denver. His better sneakers were in the Denver days.

Back
Top Bottom