Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

So people are saying they dont fit TTS? 

people are saying half a size down... i dont think they have 13.5s smh. 

moat of the time when people say go .5 down. the shoe still fits TTS for me. this time was not the case.
its nothing elite socks can't fix but i bought mine to play ball in and these are great.
i think they could have done a better job on the knicks CW though. a Blue suede with Orange accents would look crazy IMO

Dang it! these need to get discounted now! I wanna cop these for cheap 
nthat.gif

Just picked a pair up today. Definitely a well crafted shoe. Super comfy can't wait to hoop in these.

Damn I really want to cop a pair when I tried these on yesterday. super comfortable and the materials seem very nice. only thing about it that is turning me of is it's kind of bulky for my taste. I wonder how soon these will be discounted.

Tried these on yesterday and immdediately went home and ordered.(Eastbay gift card).Shoe is extremely comfortable and well made.Wish all Jordan retros were made like these.Anybody on the fence about them should def  cop.

I am going to get one too, but only when they drop way under $100.

Last edited:
Tried these on yesterday and immdediately went home and ordered.(Eastbay gift card).Shoe is extremely comfortable and well made.Wish all Jordan retros were made like these.Anybody on the fence about them should def  cop.
Mine came in today and I agree. Very comfortable and seem to be well made. I'm telling y'all it seems like JB puts effort into the 1st rero of a shoe! Will play a rec league game in them tomorrow and put them to the test. I was also able to use a reward card on RD to come out under retail.

Hopefully[emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom