Melo 1.5 Retro (Mid and Low)

I scooped up both colorways this weekend. The quality is top notch for the money. I wish all retro's had this quality. I had the original when it came out and remember the comfort level. The comfort level on this shoe is equal to the originals. Major thumbs up to Nike on these.

I need to pick these up and hopefully they release the white and red all-star edition

Knicks white are available in mens, I only see the Knicks black in kids. I will pick up both once they hit the $70 range.

So no one knows if the black Knicks will be released in mens?

I'm scooping two pairs of the white Knicks once they go on sale.

So quick question on fit...

As far as comparison to recent Retro's do these fit closer to the X's or the XII's?

I'm heavily thinking of picking up the Knickerbocker's tomorrow...Maybe if they sit I'll hit up a store this weekend and try a pair on...

welll i finally picked up the black red white melo 1.5, thinking i should've waited til they went on sale, these things are sitting in my area

.5 down, it was written many times before in the thread. 

I was just looking for a more specific sizing comparison...

At any rate went down to an 11.5 from my usual 12 and these things are still very roomy...I like a little extra space in my shoes but I feel like I could've actually gone with an 11 and still been good...Long and very wide would be a good description of these...Almost like a wider width XII (In comparison to recent XII Retro's that is)...

Can't really comment on anything else just yet since I haven't actually worn the things, other than to walk around the house that is...I 'am however, going to put them to work on the Hardwood this coming week so we'll see what's what...

If all turns out well I may get another pair or two when they start dropping in price...

Back
Top Bottom