Melo is gone

I don't like the Wizards, but it would be cool to see him here and being "home" so to speak.

I don't like the Wizards, but it would be cool to see him here and being "home" so to speak.

Originally Posted by NYH425

i hope the wizards somehow void gilbert's contract so they will have enough $ to sign melo. melo back in his hometown paired with blatche and john wall
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NYH425

i hope the wizards somehow void gilbert's contract so they will have enough $ to sign melo. melo back in his hometown paired with blatche and john wall
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Melo is a real dude just like amar'e

& Melo can handle NY just like amar'e...lebron's {} self couldnt

He's coming to the bright lights of MSG

Melo is a real dude just like amar'e

& Melo can handle NY just like amar'e...lebron's {} self couldnt

He's coming to the bright lights of MSG

Melo isnt leaving my home town for anything. Melo isnt stupid, why would he leave all the money on the table to play with a half way decent knicks team. The Nuggets are a better team then the Knicks i dont care what you guys say. And Melo wont make anymore money off endorsements in NYC then in Denver, due to the fact of his past image(This coming from someone I am close with who works with the organization). Melo is about his money, and with the collective bargaining agreement about to make some radical changes due to this Lebron fiasco, he wont leave it on the table. He already has said over and over again he wants to be the new John Elway of Denver. The Nuggets organization fully expects him to resign.

Melo isnt leaving my home town for anything. Melo isnt stupid, why would he leave all the money on the table to play with a half way decent knicks team. The Nuggets are a better team then the Knicks i dont care what you guys say. And Melo wont make anymore money off endorsements in NYC then in Denver, due to the fact of his past image(This coming from someone I am close with who works with the organization). Melo is about his money, and with the collective bargaining agreement about to make some radical changes due to this Lebron fiasco, he wont leave it on the table. He already has said over and over again he wants to be the new John Elway of Denver. The Nuggets organization fully expects him to resign.

He's leaving Denver. Who ever thinks he's signing that extension needs to rethink what Melo' he's said about playing in NYC and the way Denvers going...its not up.

How many of ya think Carmelo may be 2nd guessing not signing that extension couple years back and been a FA this seson?

He's leaving Denver. Who ever thinks he's signing that extension needs to rethink what Melo' he's said about playing in NYC and the way Denvers going...its not up.

How many of ya think Carmelo may be 2nd guessing not signing that extension couple years back and been a FA this seson?

It would be only right for Melo to get out of Denver I think him going to NYC and hopefully getting CP3 to run the gaurd spot with Amare on the block would be a nice trio. Melo already got NCAA hardware just waiting for the polished gold trophy.

BTW: Melo is one of, if not the best offensive player in the league I rank him higher than Lebron anyday, Melo is overdue for the work he puts in on the hardwood DEADLIEST "JAB"-step in the league!!!!!!!

It would be only right for Melo to get out of Denver I think him going to NYC and hopefully getting CP3 to run the gaurd spot with Amare on the block would be a nice trio. Melo already got NCAA hardware just waiting for the polished gold trophy.

BTW: Melo is one of, if not the best offensive player in the league I rank him higher than Lebron anyday, Melo is overdue for the work he puts in on the hardwood DEADLIEST "JAB"-step in the league!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Melo never said he wanted to be the John Elway of denver, the nuggets brass said that. People dont care about Melo's past as much as soon as he cut his hair and stopped getting out of trouble he started getting more endorsements, I just seen dude on a cisco commercial last week, he was a judge for Ms America as well. Why do you think he fired his pr team a couple yrs ago because dwade and bron are caking and even durant is on the come up. Melo is a bigger star on the road than he is in Denver. Denver is not getting any better, the have no flexibility with cap space, stan is not doing anything to improve the team. billups is getting old, Jr is inconcistent, K mart got weak knees and Karl isnt healthy. I want him to stay in Denver fam but a young Nucleus in New York where you could be the man>>>>>>>>a aging inconsistent Denver team that has plenty of question marks

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Melo never said he wanted to be the John Elway of denver, the nuggets brass said that. People dont care about Melo's past as much as soon as he cut his hair and stopped getting out of trouble he started getting more endorsements, I just seen dude on a cisco commercial last week, he was a judge for Ms America as well. Why do you think he fired his pr team a couple yrs ago because dwade and bron are caking and even durant is on the come up. Melo is a bigger star on the road than he is in Denver. Denver is not getting any better, the have no flexibility with cap space, stan is not doing anything to improve the team. billups is getting old, Jr is inconcistent, K mart got weak knees and Karl isnt healthy. I want him to stay in Denver fam but a young Nucleus in New York where you could be the man>>>>>>>>a aging inconsistent Denver team that has plenty of question marks

Back
Top Bottom