Melo Retro 2's

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

I hope not. Melo inspired colorways are a fluke.
how are they a "fluke"? do you even know what the word "fluke" means?

roll.gif

this colorway is one of my favorites

dont rly care bout these kicks, never was a real big fan of the jordan II... anyways these dont need its own thread lock

Kinda regret sleeping on these but oh well....
ohwell.gif

If they do re-release I probably will cop a pair. AJ 2's are not my favorite kicks, but I do think they are underrated and are still a nice looking shoe.

Never own a pair..Shiehk sold all the pairs to employees on release date and the employees wanted $250+ for them..I couldn't believe it at the time.

Still aren't too hard to come by. For a fairly reasonable price. These were one of the first jordans I bought.

cant say i care for camelo himself (CP fan lol) but the melo II's were fire. would be nice to see any of his CW's to come out in a GR sig IMO

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Damn!!!

same thing i said but 1 can only hope to see those again

0d625864cc685e99fcf4c9a99afdb73952bcc09.pjpg
Damn!!!!!!!!!! Those are big Bitties!
embarassed.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
. sorry but um back to the topic at hand... These are a nice colorway... Never owned any II's before, but this colorway is making them grow on me.

Anybody who knows anybody that want to sell them?

I can't overstate how bad I want these and how bad I felt about missing out on them.

These and the Olympic 7's

i had a pair. they were cool but like 2 sizes too big for me so sold them. bought them for cheap b/c this store used to get some limited j's wayyy afterthey came out. they sold me pair of nubucks for 135 and the melos for 150. don't ask where because this was more than 4 years ago and i doubt they stillget stuff.

I've never really been a big fan of these, but then, I've never been a big AJ 2 fan at all.

I was kidding about them re-releasing, but with JB ya never know. I just missed these on eBay days ago for about 130 shipped FTL

Back
Top Bottom