meme's helping people get away with crimes now

3spvga.jpg
the only ify one.....rest are GREAT!!!

So many things in that last post I did not know. I probably wont remember to try any of them though

the "right click task bar to open task manager" one is gold...

...but copying Romantic Card A into Romantic Card B is PURE GENIUS.

That prositute one is genius

its not really... because they can still agree and sting your ***

Nope, taking nude pics are perfectly legal. In fact if you pay a hooker for something in addition to the sex, you got a loophole to beat the charges if you get caught, just say you paid her to have a meal wit you, or to take nude pics, or to clean your hotel room, and you guys just ended up smashing

I'm trying to figure this one out too lol
example

you're signing up for NT. 

you create this gmail account: [email protected]

everytime you get spam into that gmail account, you will know the spam was originated from NT and all of sudden it hits you that all those charities NT donates money to come from them selling your email address.

Last edited:
example

everytime you get spam into that gmail account, you will know the spam was originated from NT and all of sudden it hits you that all those charities NT donates money to come from them selling your email address.
actualy if your email is

[email protected]

an email to [email protected] will go to you.
also an email to that.ugly.kid+NIKETALK.com will still go to you.

I just tested it and it works. And in gmail where it says "to me", click the more details tab to see how it was sent.
View media item 234414
Really though insert mindblown.gif here

Last edited:
example

actualy if your email is

[email protected]

and email to [email protected] will go to you.
also and email to that.ugly.kid+NIKETALK.com will still go to you.

I just tested it and it works. And in gmail where it says "to me", click the more details tab to see how it was sent.
View media item 234414
Really though insert mindblown.gif here

is this like a gmail only thing?

why wouyld i want to create a new email just to find out this (im obviously lost)

is this like a gmail only thing?

why wouyld i want to create a new email just to find out this (im obviously lost)
gmail only as far as I know. Only useful for gmail users I guess. I couldn't be bothered to make a new email for every site out there, but might try this out one day, although doesn't matter too much because even if you find out who gave out your email, its too late lol

Back
Top Bottom