Memorial Day South Beach

what yall going to do tho ?...

sit around and talk bout shoes when its madd booty on the beach that weekend ...think i change my mind lol

We should be able to organize one, we've been trying since October I think..

and i loved living in central florida when i was in school, but i didn't even think that niketalk had entered that arena.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

sit around and talk bout shoes when its madd booty on the beach that weekend ...think i change my mind lol
I doubt that Fam..Im gonna be down there anyway trying to get up on something... So linking up is just a bonus.. Im saying we can at least meet onsouthbeach hit up wet willies post up somewhere and Plot on some Chics or do something

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Confirmed So. Fla NTers:
jordanhead7792
Rillo561
Manguida
Jumpshot/Carlosdapaperboy
joshhassolex
datruth92803
EddieHouse5
Murken3m
JD2384
You Big Dummy
36 Ounces
Bdis1986
JoseBronx

damn wheres my name
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by datruth92803

I doubt that Fam..Im gonna be down there anyway trying to get up on something... So linking up is just a bonus.. Im saying we can at least meet on southbeach hit up wet willies post up somewhere and Plot on some Chics or do something

Sound good to me.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I doubt that Fam..Im gonna be down there anyway trying to get up on something... So linking up is just a bonus.. Im saying we can at least meet on southbeach hit up wet willies post up somewhere and Plot on some Chics or do something

Sound good to me.
solid

i was just thinkin of doing somethin like a BBQ, but yall idea sounds good to me too...

but of course the night's going to end at the strip club/night club...
laugh.gif

ay i just want all of yall to remember that there are most likely going to be a couple of NTers that are under 21... so for those of yall that talkin aboutgoing to wet willie's (a bar), just know that some of us might not be able to get into that

alright so what we gonna do. I'm down for something on miami beach. Get some food, walk around, hit up some spots...whatever..

Originally Posted by dreClark

This is gonna be the funniest *!%+ ever....I can see it already.

u finna come thru dre...

na but this $#$* is gon be fine...

i personally was thinkin more like a BBQ, & then we hit up South Beach... or even a BBQ on South Beach... but its all good

ay i just want all of yall to remember that there are most likely going to be a couple of NTers that are under 21... so for those of yall that talkin about going to wet willie's (a bar), just know that some of us might not be able to get into that

I got a Flask or two so if your under 21 and wanna get ya sip let me know.. But please eat and take precautions Im down for the cause but Im not sure if I wantto babysit anyone so dont get stupid please. We also must remember that its gonna be a gang of people out there so dont come out in ya Jordans u got in 7thgrade that you dont want no one to step on cause its gonna happen, and Im from the school of if you with me and it pop off im popping off with you. So letskeep it peaceful as well

ay i just want all of yall to remember that there are most likely going to be a couple of NTers that are under 21... so for those of yall that talkin about going to wet willie's (a bar), just know that some of us might not be able to get into that

I got a Flask or two so if your under 21 and wanna get ya sip let me know.. But please eat and take precautions Im down for the cause but Im not sure if I want to babysit anyone so dont get stupid please. We also must remember that its gonna be a gang of people out there so dont come out in ya Jordans u got in 7th grade that you dont want no one to step on cause its gonna happen, and Im from the school of if you with me and it pop off im popping off with you. So lets keep it peaceful as well

I got coupons for discount liquors

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I got a Flask or two so if your under 21 and wanna get ya sip let me know.. But please eat and take precautions Im down for the cause but Im not sure if I want to babysit anyone so dont get stupid please. We also must remember that its gonna be a gang of people out there so dont come out in ya Jordans u got in 7th grade that you dont want no one to step on cause its gonna happen, and Im from the school of if you with me and it pop off im popping off with you. So lets keep it peaceful as well

I got coupons for discount liquors

aiite so im feelin like we should have a BBQ then hit up South Beach...

Memorial Day is the date if that works for everyone

now we just need the location

Back
Top Bottom