Memphis High School With 90-Girls Pregnant This Year.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Where are the parents/grandparents?
*fixed*
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

"initiatives are still being hammered out"

nerd.gif

how about telling these dumb %**!# to put on a condom. was I the only one in HS scared to death of getting a chick prego or getting aids? I carried a condom at all times.....and i wasn't even smashing
laugh.gif

Hell im still scared to death and im 25
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErvinSB91

"initiatives are still being hammered out"

nerd.gif

how about telling these dumb %**!# to put on a condom. was I the only one in HS scared to death of getting a chick prego or getting aids? I carried a condom at all times.....and i wasn't even smashing
laugh.gif

Hell im still scared to death and im 25
laugh.gif

^^^^SMH....

DUDES GETTING IT IN BACK HOME IN MEMPHIS I SEE LOL. MY COUSIN ATTENDS THAT HIGH SCHOOL.

KIRBY HIGH FOR ME
wink.gif

^^^^SMH....

DUDES GETTING IT IN BACK HOME IN MEMPHIS I SEE LOL. MY COUSIN ATTENDS THAT HIGH SCHOOL.

KIRBY HIGH FOR ME
wink.gif

...that's crazy...no parental guidance...no self-discipline...no self-respect...no help from teacher or counselors...memphis needs to start birth control school program or classes...

...that's crazy...no parental guidance...no self-discipline...no self-respect...no help from teacher or counselors...memphis needs to start birth control school program or classes...

Raised in Memphis here, I must say that there are a lot of desperate, young wild females here that have no discipline, I am not surprised....

Raised in Memphis here, I must say that there are a lot of desperate, young wild females here that have no discipline, I am not surprised....

Back
Top Bottom