Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

Heads up for the fam

check out ThriveMarket

use the Discount code THRIVE86R53 for $10 off at check out and they give you a free thing of cold pressed Coconut oil

i haven't tried it because i'm still checking to make sure everything is legit so try at your own risk

What y'all using for acne?

I've been breaking out on my neck only for some months now & it's wild irritating.

Last edited:
Not really. Maybe if I wipe near my eyes I feel a tingle but forehead, cheeks etc works fine I don't feel anything

^ It's awesome, does a great job and my skin tends to get a little oily throughout the day, this keeps that under control too.

Worth the price imo.

This old Spice deodorant isn't cutting it anymore.. I need to try a new deodorant..
nerd.gif
Dove deodorant is awesome

^was against sprays at first, always thought solids were best but after having all that gunk looking like snowballs, these are the wave

Feel like they stop sweat and smell better than solids 2

Last edited:
It comes with a little plastic spatula and you scoop a tiny amount out. Rub it in between your fingers and then apply to your pits. It also comes in a stick form.

Been switching between jojoba and hemp seed oil as moisturizers for some months now, I think I've got to switch it up for the hotter months ahead. I can tell it's going to leave my face with a shine/oily look that I don't need. Sucks too cause they work well but it's almost uncomfortable wearing it in the heat. [emoji]128078[/emoji]

Might grab some of that Kiehls moisturizer and cut it with some of the oil for the added benefits.

Back
Top Bottom