Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

:emoji_grey_question:

Aside from floss/brushing teeth before bed, is there anything else that can be done to prevent waking up with hot breath?
Why are you trying to prevent something that HAS to happen.

Your mouth is being void of air, liquid, and being cleaned, why wouldn't it be dirty?

Part of life Mac Book

To the dudes questioning natural deodorant

I question "schmidt company"

Keeps odor away & stains armpits like how until natural deodorant do

2nd deodorant is more natural ..alotta sweat yet no stains or bad odor

3rd queen Helene is y favorite

Sweat doesn't stain undershirts yet doesn't hide odors either after a long day of basketball

I try not to use this around my women but it is the best for now to me as far as feeling comfy on my skin
Yeah, i just used that second deodorant. And it makes my pits sweat

Quick question! I'm sure someones brought it up in here. But do any of you all concern yourself about the chemical BHT and aluminum and parabeans in you deodorant, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste?

I'v been replacing all my stuff with more organic things, and ive been using dr bronners, and dr woods body wash for a while.

Just seeing if anyone can shed some light and how they feel about numerous product ingredients?

Don't know about the others. But the aluminum concerns stem from conspiracy babble

Quick question! I'm sure someones brought it up in here. But do any of you all concern yourself about the chemical BHT and aluminum and parabeans in you deodorant, shampoo, body wash, toothpaste?

I'v been replacing all my stuff with more organic things, and ive been using dr bronners, and dr woods body wash for a while.

Just seeing if anyone can shed some light and how they feel about numerous product ingredients?
dont know all the basics but basically that stuff you mentioned blocks your pores from sweating & releasing toxins from the body therefore keeping it in your body,thats about as much as i know but i made sure a few years ago none of my deodorants have any of what you mentioned in them...i barely use toothpaste ( when i do i use neem toothpaste) i just use coconut oil & baking soda( to whiten teeth & pull bacteria out of the mouth that toothpaste doesnt do)...i havent used shampoo in about 10+ yrs & i dont use body wash ( i used the dr.bronners soap you mentioned, dries my skin out )

Those of you with beards, what yall using on em.

I need something on this thing. Been rocking it full time for bout 3 years now

Those of you with beards, what yall using on em.

I need something on this thing. Been rocking it full time for bout 3 years now

I use this

067990200810.jpg

And then I use a little bit of almond oil.

Last edited:
If you brush, floss, and see a dentist regularly, your breath should not be kicking on a daily basis. Most people with bad breath don't floss. All that food that gets stuck in between your teeth that brushing can't get will do it to ya. There's also internal body issues that can cause bad breath.

dont know all the basics but basically that stuff you mentioned blocks your pores from sweating & releasing toxins from the body therefore keeping it in your body,thats about as much as i know but i made sure a few years ago none of my deodorants have any of what you mentioned in them...i barely use toothpaste ( when i do i use neem toothpaste) i just use coconut oil & baking soda( to whiten teeth & pull bacteria out of the mouth that toothpaste doesnt do)...i havent used shampoo in about 10+ yrs & i dont use body wash ( i used the dr.bronners soap you mentioned, dries my skin out )

Word. I just found out about oil pulling. Was going to try that out this weekend.

Agreed on all the other stuff. I've been mildly chemical conscious for a while, but since that round up case, and while prosecuting the cast they found that glysophate was use it foods.

I never really thought to check my personal grooming items.

Why are you trying to prevent something that HAS to happen.

Your mouth is being void of air, liquid, and being cleaned, why wouldn't it be dirty?

Part of life Mac Book

What does this even mean? Why wouldn't you want to avoid it if you could?

Brush teeth and tongue, floss, mouthwash. Dont believe me? Come smell me boo.

Back
Top Bottom