Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

All im saying is Cetaphil is the truth, as far as facewash goes

I have wild sensitive skin too..if that matters

I saw a pharrell interview and he said all he uses is that and cold water..
I immediately copped and havent used anything else since 8)

For the guys using St.Ives facial cleanser

Do I use it before or after the shower? and will it dry out my skin? I have a problem with dry skin on my face, it mixes with the oil from my hair follicles and thats how I get acne.

I use it every other day or whenever I shave, and I always use my face wash in the shower just because it's easier that way. Maybe don't use hot water when you wash your face and use it every other day at first to see how you react.

I might as well buy stock in EMJ because I love all of their products :lol:

My shaving cream came in the mail yesterday and it's pretty great.

View media item 453533
I had used two of the more popular brands of cream prior with a badger brush and this was just as good. A nice lather, incredible scent, and so far no irritation or issues. And it's a ton of shaving cream too, so it should last me at least 8-10 months.

Cetaphil is the truth, I use it in the morning, I use Black soap in my evening showers
View media item 453585
I use the almond Oil on my beard/hair and on my body instead of lotion. I`m gonna get jojoba oil when the almond oil runs out.

I bought the rose petal witch hazel to replace my regular witch hazel this is my toner I use after I was my face.
The vinegar and aztec clay is for my facial mask, I`m gonna use it 1 time a week and use my St Ives apricot scrub 3 times per week

Bought this and used it for about 6 days now. Joint is trash. Doesn't last longer than a few hours, and doesn't do anything to help prevent body odor.

I don't sweat much and it still sucked. Used it for light activity (movies, walking around outside etc.), and for heavy activity (working out and/or being outside for long periods of time.) Trash.

View media item 429304
Tom's never again... I used some **** that had me growing yeast patches on my skin lmao

Quick question, I have extremely oily skin. Moreso in my face...whats the best cleaners to keep it as natural as possible? I'm legit tired of washing my face hella times when it'll get oily within 20 mins

greatest soap ever bar none

dove-summer-care.jpg

lotus petals ftw
you see what i did there with the 'bar none'
1365007316829.png

when I finish my every man jack I`m gonna get one of these 2

View media item 458431View media item 458432
the castile soap has like 10 million uses you can use it as body wash or shampoo wash your clothes with it etc.

I've been looking at them chick natural hair bloggers and looking to go a all natural route with skin and hair care, well besides my Cetaphil Im never giving that up, and I got some night time moisturizer too

what is different about that razor? what makes it better then my gillet fusion? :lol:

Last edited:
For any of you that are getting older or worrying about your hair thinning out. My hair started thinning out (I'm 27).

View media item 458929

I started using this for the past four months, 3x a week, put it on for 15 minutes let it sit in, then rinse out. I stopped using hot water on my face and hair (only luke-cold water), and try not to towel too hard. My hair is looking nice and back to regular thickness now.

I use this and Cosio oil after on the days I use this shampoo (I use nothing else for my hair besides this shampoo).

For any of you that are getting older or worrying about your hair thinning out. My hair started thinning out (I'm 27).

View media item 458929

I started using this for the past four months, 3x a week, put it on for 15 minutes let it sit in, then rinse out. I stopped using hot water on my face and hair (only luke-cold water), and try not to towel too hard. My hair is looking nice and back to regular thickness now.

I use this and Cosio oil after on the days I use this shampoo (I use nothing else for my hair besides this shampoo).

Where can I cop? 15 minutes seems long tho, or do you just put it on at the beginning of your shower and rinse it at the end?

Every man jack shampoo dried the hell out of my scalp

It was like a snowstorm when I brushed my hair this morning

Back to head & shoulders I go

For my NT'ers with dermatitis or get bad dandruff like myself Head & Shoulders has a shampoo for it that crushes that ****...I've used it once so far and my scalp is.money...and my waves ain't eem get washed out

Wats good for the body wash om hella dry n itchy on my skin.. n scalp from this dryness.. using head n should ers tooas shampooa

I'm telling ya'll most dandruff shampoo dry out your hair to get rid of the flakes. Start using hair moisturizers or hair lotions. I had bad dandruff myself and used head and Shoulders for years and it work but my hair would feel brittle. I thought that was normal. Than this year a female informed me to try hair lotion. Now, I still have no dandruff , hair is soft as hell.

Back
Top Bottom