Mermaids: The body found

I wish I could quote this everytime someone comes to me about the Illuminati or Area 51

Area 51 probably USED to have stuff, but I'm sure it's a distraction to something else

while there are sure to be many undiscovered creatures deep underwater, none of them will be mammalian or very big. more likely, they'll be fish that have adapted to living in high pressure/low oxygen/low food supply regions. and probably bacteria. people thinking there will be massive undiscovered sea dragons or whatever are delusional :lol:

while there are sure to be many undiscovered creatures deep underwater, none of them will be mammalian or very big. more likely, they'll be fish that have adapted to living in high pressure/low oxygen/low food supply regions. and probably bacteria. people thinking there will be massive undiscovered sea dragons or whatever are delusional :lol:
Well the giant squids live in deep waters and people thought they were fake till a couple years ago so im sure there are other things in the deep waters i aint saying mermaids but there could be other things we havent seen

Last edited:
you're kidding....you better be trolling, but you sound mighty serious about this.
If you don't mind me asking...how old are you? I am trying really hard not to sound like a douche lol so sorry if I am....but I really cant believe you made this thread and I am really really really really really really really hoping you're just kidding around......

View media item 143955

i created this thread to simply see if anyone has seen the show and to discuss it. i then gave a recap of the show, no where stating my opinion on it. if you can have a seat in the corner ill be sure to explain that i don't think mermaids exist, i however believe that there are still unknown creatures in the depths :nerd: . im 23 btw 
This is exactly how I feel. The ocean is so large and massive. We have only discovered a small amount of creatures that live on land, imagine how many we don't know about in the depths. Besides, why can't there be mermaids? People in this thread are acting like there fake and don't exist, but there is a great chance they do. Just look at our past, there are stories of these creatures everywhere. 

u gotta be effin kidding me....serious?

I don't know about the whole mermaid business but, I do believe there might be animals/creatures in the depth of the water that we haven't discovered. I was watching some show a while ago and they said that we have explored less than 10% of the sea. Don't quote me but, it was low .. the seas are truly the final frontier.

you are right and there is no maybe about this..we know more about the moon then we know about what lies 2 miles beneath the surface of the ocean. thought this was common knowledge....anyone can google this stuff and see some of the rare creatures that we know about but have maybe only seen 1x. the colossal squid was only caught and filmed once alive for a little bit before it died. even so, you'll almost never see one.

Last edited:
Well the giant squids live in deep waters and people thought they were fake till a couple years ago so im sure there are other things in the deep waters i aint saying mermaids but there could be other things we havent seen

People didn't think giant squid were fake. We've known of it's existence for a really long time. We just never had a live specimen because those giant squid can not survive at the low pressure levels where we can observe them. Every specimen we caught or found was dead because they just can't survive at our level. As far as giant squid go, they live at relatively deep waters but we've found creatures much, much deeper. The squid lives at a level where there is still an abundance of food.

im not saying that there are no undiscovered life in the deep ocean...but seriously....mermaids? c'mon wtf?

i can understand ppl saying lochness monster-like creatures...but mermaids really? MERMAIDS????????

I wish I could quote this everytime someone comes to me about the Illuminati or Area 51​

Area 51 probably USED to have stuff, but I'm sure it's a distraction to something else​

the whole area 51 can be true or not.. i was just kidding..

but people are in total denial if they dont believe the government is keeping secrets like aliens and other things from us.. :nerd:

Ok, honestly, if you ask me I think they're real. I think ghosts are real, wookies, all that stuff. I specifically say that because there's no proof saying that they DON'T exist. No, I'm not saying they exist on Earth (though it might be possible) I'm just saying they exist, likely somewhere. And that whole mermaid thing did give theories and proof to their existence, even though it could all VERY easily be false. 

Mermaids do exist, regardless of whether their existence is on Earth or in the sun. They're somewhere in our expanding universe.

I work in a barbershop. We were talking about this and ended up putting it on the TV.

It was disturbing how many people thought it was real/believed it could be true. Then it went from mermaids to God and things got worse.

Ok, honestly, if you ask me I think they're real. I think ghosts are real, wookies, all that stuff. I specifically say that because there's no proof saying that they DON'T exist. No, I'm not saying they exist on Earth (though it might be possible) I'm just saying they exist, likely somewhere. And that whole mermaid thing did give theories and proof to their existence, even though it could all VERY easily be false. 

Mermaids do exist, regardless of whether their existence is on Earth or in the sun. They're somewhere in our expanding universe.

View media item 130321

They wouldn't. I'd assume it's how it is with ligers and donkeys. You get the two different types to create a new class but it's infertile/barren.

Last edited:
They wouldn't. I'd assume it's how it is with ligers and donkeys. You get the two different types to create a new class but it's infertile/barren.

I hear ya.. So if somehow they do exist it would imply that some intelligent lifeform genetically engineered what we come to know as said "Mermaids".. Which would also imply that we aren't the only knowledgable beings in the universe... The only thing I could come up with is....
View media item 437873

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom