Merona x NT - they rebrand, we rebuild...

Flames

wb2krc.jpg

gotta vent real quick:

I can't stand when people show up to my local Target with family members and load their carts with fresh Merona gear. We both know damn well all that Merona ain't for you guys. Flipping Merona ain't even worth that much, all you are doing is ruining the game for us loyal Meroniacs.

end rant/

Cop some milk...some toilet paper...maybe some fruit....a little merona.

im good

All I know is, let me find out yall Target trappin w/o either the Red card or the Cartwheel app :x

Idk if this is a joke thread or not

But i can tell you that Merona/Mossimo is MOS DEF lit

I'm literally wearing a green merona henley i copped. I went back for a red earlier this week but they were sold out.

It's ************* lit

yall know when target gonna restock the carolina blue light flannels? i need them for spring :nerd:

yall know when target gonna restock the carolina blue light flannels? i need them for spring :nerd:

Carolina blue flannels, hottest color on the block.... :smokin

All I know is, let me find out yall Target trappin w/o either the Red card or the Cartwheel app :x
I been slacking can't front

It's ok, I forgive you. Target is one of the only stores to allow maximum flourish, you gotta believe and achieve compadre.

On the real though, I need to scope out some more swim trunks. Target the only spot in my area that has the longer shorts for a reasonable price. Copped some Captain America ones for like $14 last summer.

Back
Top Bottom