Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

Anyone know if these are coming to Canada at all? These are hot, and for $100 bucks or so, I might have to get myself two pairs with my employee discount. Ifanyone can confirm if these are gonna hit Canada, champs or footlocker, that would be nice, thanks.

extra butter in long island has these.
the vivid is close enough to the lazer.. the mesh seems a little tougher too

these are ok, but i thought we were going to get the laser blues in the US as well? what happened to that? i saw these in the mall when finishline first gotthem in. is it me, or does the mesh seem slightly different than the mesh on the infareds? i haven't copped the vivid blue's yet to do a comparison. can anyone sound off on this?

can someone confirm if a 7 is the smallest made??!?!

because 7.5 is the smallest I can find!!!! arrghhh nike
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ndstrkt

^^i think the material used is called ballistic nylon and not mesh

i'll take that for an answer. i knew i wasn't trippin'! i don't know why they just can't put mesh on them, but w/e...

Copped a pair today. These are really nice even better in person but the mesh is kind of disappointing. Its tough and stiff but now I'm reading it isnteven mesh. That does not surprise but they are still very nice especially for only 90 bucks.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
try ndc they have a fsr for $80, last time i looked the smallest they have is a 6.5

FNL montebello got these in copped the 11 we had with the employee discount very nice in person pictures dont do them justice

just picked them up yesterday and the mesh is no mesh and they're nowhere near as fresh as lasers but whatevers they gotta be the cleanest 90'sreleased stateside in a minute so i couldn't resist. people saying these will reach infrared status are high on something

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by typecast3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i guess someone's buttons got pushed ha.
anytime you are on here debating which internet forum is better than you got issues
i see your 8000+ posts of nonsense served the net well.
peace.
laugh.gif
Nice. Way to dodge the questions buddy. I'ma take that as you know when you have no more ammo to argue with. And let's remind ourselves who called out the forum he was posting on by saying it consists of "80% a-holes"--uhh, that'd be YOU. I'ma go ahead and say that when you're mad that people are up on these due to other sites and blah, blah, blah....YOU are the one doing way too much.

See you on ISS!
laugh.gif
superblytrife at local finishline: oh these are GR no one back at the BP i work at is gonna pay attention to these on my feet. i'll pass
superblytrife logs onto kixandthecity with anticipation of what their teachings are: oh man! *rubs hands togethor i shoulda got these!
*calls finishline (all sold out)
superblytrife back on niketalk: hey guys! hey hey these are trash man! who likes an am90 with mesh? hey these are trash!
GRANDMA! get me my meatloaf! he says

Originally Posted by ndstrkt

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
try ndc they have a fsr for $80, last time i looked the smallest they have is a 6.5

thank you so much ndstrkt .... !!!! you the man!!!

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i guess someone's buttons got pushed ha.
anytime you are on here debating which internet forum is better than you got issues
i see your 8000+ posts of nonsense served the net well.
peace.
laugh.gif
Nice. Way to dodge the questions buddy. I'ma take that as you know when you have no more ammo to argue with. And let's remind ourselves who called out the forum he was posting on by saying it consists of "80% a-holes"--uhh, that'd be YOU. I'ma go ahead and say that when you're mad that people are up on these due to other sites and blah, blah, blah....YOU are the one doing way too much.

See you on ISS!
laugh.gif
superblytrife at local finishline: oh these are GR no one back at the BP i work at is gonna pay attention to these on my feet. i'll pass
superblytrife logs onto kixandthecity with anticipation of what their teachings are: oh man! *rubs hands togethor i shoulda got these!
*calls finishline (all sold out)
superblytrife back on niketalk: hey guys! hey hey these are trash man! who likes an am90 with mesh? hey these are trash!
GRANDMA! get me my meatloaf! he says
8dz1wkw.gif

Seriously, you're just digging yourself deeper with every post. Just stop. Oddly enough, I actually work at Finishline, so yeah--I kinda knew thesewere dropping and that they were a GR. And kixandthecity? Honestly, I don't read any of these shoe blogs, and definitely not your sorry one. I come toNT, since that info always either starts or ends up here eventually. Don't you know that pics of these surfaced here a looong time ago?

And feel free to go back and read my posts. Let me know where I said these are trash. I think you're having too much fun in your fantasy world, making upscenarios that never happened. And step your joke game up, at least. If you're gonna come at someone, at least make that %++@ laughable. Lastly....

89ufvv6.gif

Back
Top Bottom