Message to JB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about now, but it use to be folks on NT that worked for JB...

JB PLEASE STOP RELEASING GARBAGE, AND DO SOMETHING FOR THOSE WHO ACTUALLY SAW MIKE PLAY IN A BULLS UNIFORM (30+). Just let us get I-VI in OG form and colorways. Also, throw in an OG XI as well. My age/generational group is tired of JB releasing more trash than good kicks. Call it the 80s collection, or the over 30 pack. Idc what you call it! However, show some love to the cats that ACTUALLY helped further your sneakers. Do something for the cats that actually watched each championship Jordan ever won. Do something for cats that rocked your sneakers before the term "sneakerhead" ever existed. Whatever happened to "for the love of the game"? I understand your current main demographic, but never forget who rocked your sneakers when they were $120, an they dropped on Weds. Never forget..

-An OG

From jb retirement to this can’t leave Js alone huh?:rofl:but seriously tho I agree I’d just like some solid retros and we have been getting blessed with some good ones met 5s Bordeaux 7s Aqua 8s shadow 10s etc but would like to see some of the others to complete a good set

From jb retirement to this can’t leave Js alone huh?:rofl:but seriously tho I agree I’d just like some solid retros and we have been getting blessed with some good ones met 5s Bordeaux 7s Aqua 8s shadow 10s etc but would like to see some of the others to complete a good set

Lol...really though. I feel like JB has been purposely not doing it. I think they know if they do, a large segment may never buy another pair again. Either that or, whoever they have working for them is an idiot and totally out of tune with what consumers want.

Yeah these random threads that are pretty much just your opinion can’t stay open. I let the JB Retirement Thread stay open but this one..... nope.
By the way I do agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom