Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

I let my neiceand nephews believe santa is real until they get older and figure out he's not.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is just a disturbed individual.

He tells kids that Santa ain't real yet he believes a man by the name of Mark Callaway who walks around as a dead man and gets in a Wrestling ring is real.

Yea so the guy is dead yet cashes a check every 1st and 15th.

My kids know santa ain't real and all that. I try to instill in them honesty, so I trytry exemplify that and be consistant as much as I can. But i don't believe people should run around trying to indoctrinate other people children with their beliefs. So I don't try to ruin it for other kids and my kids understand the climate and know to let ppl have their "fun". Every fit parent should have the right to parent their children the best way they see to.

I let my neiceand nephews believe santa is real until they get older and figure out he's not.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican is just a disturbed individual.

He tells kids that Santa ain't real yet he believes a man by the name of Mark Callaway who walks around as a dead man and gets in a Wrestling ring is real.

Yea so the guy is dead yet cashes a check every 1st and 15th.
:rofl: Good one

my son is 5 and asked me the other day if santa was real. i asked him what he thought and he said maybe he's real. i asked him how does he know and he really couldn't come up with an answer then said maybe he's not real. i asked him if santa at the mall is real and he said nope. imma let him figure this one out on his own. he's on the right track.

my son is 5 and asked me the other day if santa was real. i asked him what he thought and he said maybe he's real. i asked him how does he know and he really couldn't come up with an answer then said maybe he's not real. i asked him if santa at the mall is real and he said nope. imma let him figure this one out on his own. he's on the right track.
Excellent parenting.

Force him to use critical thinking to support his claim.

Good stuff

I don't know if it's because I just read the Atheist thread, but there are so many parallels with that vid posted and god.

The cognitive dissonance when something you've been tought your entire life and you WANT it to be real so bad you lie to yourself and perform mental gymnastics.

I don't want to derail this thread, and again it's probably just cause that was the last thread I was in before this one. Carry on.

Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

how would a teacher misspell this

Because you're a human that's capable of messing up every now and then
63A3A606-DCF8-45E2-B852-67FF3EB8F236.gif

Back
Top Bottom