Messed Up ot Not: Teaching Your Kids About Santa Clause (At All)

Whether he was real or not, them wrestling figures and video games were under the tree every year so I didn't give a damb.

I used to be apart of the "when I have kids I won't let them believe in Santa" crowd at one point. Until u actually have a kid who is at school and other places and are around other kids and come home excited with Santa stories and relaying a message to u to give to Santa about what he wants. This dude goes to sleep on time, does great in school and acts like a angel when December comes around :lol:. I'm like how can I really kill his joy like that? One day he gonna realize that **** fake and that's that but at 5 if he already believes it and is excited about it imma play along. He left last weekend for a sleepover and we wrapped everything and placed it under the tree and said Santa came by while he was gone but he can't open til christmas. He stares at them joints daily and even marks down the days on a calendar.

Last edited:
I used to be apart of the "when I have kids I won't let them believe in Santa" crowd at one point. Until u actually have a kid who is at school and other places and are around other kids and come home excited with Santa stories and relaying a message to u to give to Santa about what he wants. This dude goes to sleep on time, does great in school and acts like a angel when December comes around :lol:. I'm like how can I really kill his joy like that? One day he gonna realize that **** fake and that's that but at 5 if he already believes it and is excited about it imma play along. He left last weekend for a sleepover and we wrapped everything and placed it under the tree and said Santa came by while he was gone but he can't open til christmas. He states at them joints daily and even marks down the dies on a calendar.

See you being real about it

Dudes in tyring to break they toddlers hearts, then wonder why they gonna commit they *** to home later in life.

I used to be apart of the "when I have kids I won't let them believe in Santa" crowd at one point. Until u actually have a kid who is at school and other places and are around other kids and come home excited with Santa stories and relaying a message to u to give to Santa about what he wants. This dude goes to sleep on time, does great in school and acts like a angel when December comes around :lol:. I'm like how can I really kill his joy like that? One day he gonna realize that **** fake and that's that but at 5 if he already believes it and is excited about it imma play along. He left last weekend for a sleepover and we wrapped everything and placed it under the tree and said Santa came by while he was gone but he can't open til christmas. He stares at them joints daily and even marks down the days on a calendar.

Real ****.

Out pf reps due to todays shenanigans.

I shut that **** down quick and they weren't even my children.

Don't see what's wrong with shifting that belief to the facts that they should behave and do well in school because of their parents not some magical fat man.

My niece and nephew got the real when they came at me with that Santa nonsense.

I don't celebrate christmas so no need to tell kids about santa. I don't give a damn about going to church or having a christmas tree or christmas lights.

one of the things we try to avoid with my son is telling him that he has to be good and do all of his responsibilities in order for him to get something from santa. we try and keep that separate. my wife continually stresses to my son that he does his responsibilities because that's his job in our family and that he should be good because it's the right thing to do. i used to reward my son too much i think and he seemed to get spoiled.

:lol: @ Zit.

I get it. I do.

I just wouldn't do it.

Just like talking about sex, I think that should be reserved for the parents to disclose

:stoneface:

Stopped readin after that, kids pops should put the hands on you. That's not your place.

laugh.gif

zik out here ruining christmas for children because of his own beliefs

i can only imagine those kids faces lmaoooo

Kids: Uncle Zik, Uncle Zik! Look what Santa got us!

Zik: Santas not real, your parents worked tirelessly to save money to buy you over priced pieces of plastic that you'll only play with for a week............... you're all gonna die!

Kids: :frown:

What about the boogyman though?

If people are going to tell their kids Santa's real, gotta teach em boogyman's real too.

Can't have Yin without the Yang.

what is the "boogeyman'?

I've heard the word plenty but who exactly is he?

does he have a time of year? like the bunny or santa?

:stoneface:

Stopped readin after that, kids pops should put the hands on you. That's not your place.
The same hard working fathers that are actually paying for the gifts and making the holiday memorable along with the mothers?

Nope. Would never happen.

You also kinda assuming I'm not talking about my brother's children :lol: @ my brother attacking me cuz I educated some young minds.

I'd tell them this in the middle of the summer.

:lol:

zik out here ruining christmas for children because of his own beliefs
i can only imagine those kids faces lmaoooo
The belief that they should be told the truth.

Xmas wasn't ruined at all. Them kids are in it for the gifts. Not fat dudes shimmying down chimneys and flying reindeer.

Kids: Uncle Zik, Uncle Zik! Look what Santa got us!

Zik: Santas not real, your parents worked tirelessly to save money to buy you over priced pieces of plastic that you'll only play with for a week............... you're all gonna die!

Kids: :wow:
Fixed*

That's how it pretty much went down.

Nephew is 9 now and is better off for it. Appreciates his mother (and grandparents, cuz you know I aint buying them no gifts) even more.

The niece gonna need a couple more xmases for it to sink in but she's in a don't care give me my toys mode anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom