Messed up stuff a mother did to her young son? Or just nothing big?

eyes.gif

Acting like she beat the kid to within a inch of his life. I would have taken that instead of getting my !$+ whipped as a kid.

eyes.gif

Acting like she beat the kid to within a inch of his life. I would have taken that instead of getting my !$+ whipped as a kid.

well the days of being able to get your **! kicked by your parents are long gone, so i suppose this is the next step down. that little kid is lucky, i use to get my **! beat on the daily for being such a $@$+!! kid, lol. love my parents for it tho, set me straight

well the days of being able to get your **! kicked by your parents are long gone, so i suppose this is the next step down. that little kid is lucky, i use to get my **! beat on the daily for being such a $@$+!! kid, lol. love my parents for it tho, set me straight

Sounds like it's been going on for awhile. If you are doing that constantly to your kid, he obviously doesnt know what he's doing wrong.

Sounds like it's been going on for awhile. If you are doing that constantly to your kid, he obviously doesnt know what he's doing wrong.

That's what im saying. Posters saying that wasn't that bad, but the thing is that she was OD with it IMO.

That's what im saying. Posters saying that wasn't that bad, but the thing is that she was OD with it IMO.

Back
Top Bottom