Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif
wow.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

sorry to hear man

. She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. 

so much
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in that statement. 

Its a messed up situation, but if ur feelings are really THAT
strong and u could possibly look past that, then anything
is possible. I kno it may sound far fetched, but y'all can
entertain a relationship w/o u urself contacting the disease.

Damn man..Happened to me too..But shorty wasn't all that so I didn't really lose much.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif
wow.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

she wasn't that dope if she would pull something like that....that is a shame though OP.

Originally Posted by irie

. She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. 

so much
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
in that statement. 
its illegal to do that also.

Damb that's crazy she's out there messing with guys and giving them herpes intentionally. She should be incinerated.

I was sympathetic towards all the way up to that last line, what a piece of %%@+ she is, dump the her.

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif

I ain't tryna be funny or anything but post pics so ur fellow brethren don't get knocked out for the by this female

So she just didn't tell people she's casually smashing? Because she don't care about them, but lets them smash.  
sick.gif
sick.gif

Grimey

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

Shes not telling people????

30t6p3b.gif
This is why we cant have nice things

That's illegal.
30t6p3b.gif

word. she could be arrested for assault or reckless endangerment or be sued in civil court. i say put out pix around the hood to let folks know. and adults dating for two weeks and not kissing or smashing? sounds fishy to me, wanna tell us something?

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

frown.gif

I ain't tryna be funny or anything but post pics so ur fellow brethren don't get knocked out for the by this female

This is still the good idea.

Genital herpes is a virus, just as basic as skin to skin contact is all you need for transmission. Condoms do not protect against the Herps or other forms of viral STDs. However, people with genital herpes can still have normal sex lives. They can pass on the virus even with no symptoms showing, but it is less likely to be transmitted. They only have to watch out that they do not have sex when they have outbreaks.

I know a girl who is a virgin, and she is one for sure, that got genital warts, a form of HPV. She only had oral and genital to genital contact, and she got those warts. She had to laser them off.

Condoms are not enough to protect against all STDs, make sure your partner is tested. STDs can be passed orally too, and not many people use protection for oral.

Also, yes, what this girl is doing not telling partners knowingly she is putting them at risk for an incurable STD is a crime.

I can understand your frustration, but it's no one's fault but her own.

Also very irresponsible for her to go around spreading it like that. Imagine the woman that meets the "perfect" guy that has ran through yours.

SImply put, she is an +!*%!+@.

Back
Top Bottom