Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

Originally Posted by akanote

didn't read did she fart?
laugh.gif

OP dead her, shes downright disgusting for not telling her partners. But OP please post pics.

I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel.

laugh.gif
at lecturing god. Get your Stevie Johnson on though bro.

Thats sexual assault
I never agree with pic posting. but she is a criminal and you should place her mugshot.
But with herpes you can use a condom and still get infected though.

She so spiritual why is she is she ok with infecting Gods children. ugh

"make love"
laugh.gif

Her argument was that they wear condoms and she doesn't do it when it flares up. She says it very rarely flares up and its hard to contract through a condom and a non irratation period. I don't give a damn as much as I want to beat I'M NOT! Honestly I'm more hurt by the fact that she is such an incredible catch outside of that. I'm telling you this chick is AMAZING! Sure everyone has "faults" but that's too big for me. Life is a trip like that sometimes. Back to the drawing board..............

OP, you dodged a bullet. She out here on that Mike Vick and not telling her sex partners she has herpes? That's nasty. Who knows what she might not tell you down the line. She a bird.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel.

laugh.gif
at lecturing god. Get your Stevie Johnson on though bro.
Dear God,

I know I wanted to fornicate but why you do me like that.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif
I wish somebody would have told me this 2 years ago

I'm usually not down with NT'ers posting pics of their GF's or so, but fam we need pics of this chick, nobody wants to be the next one.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That $$%% disgusting though.
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Sure everyone has faults, but this on poses a threat to your livelihood. 

Therefore, well played.....and pics? so we can vicariously shake our heads in disbelief

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Genital herpes is a virus, just as basic as skin to skin contact is all you need for transmission. Condoms do not protect against the Herps or other forms of viral STDs. However, people with genital herpes can still have normal sex lives. They can pass on the virus even with no symptoms showing, but it is less likely to be transmitted. They only have to watch out that they do not have sex when they have outbreaks.

I know a girl who is a virgin, and she is one for sure, that got genital warts, a form of HPV. She only had oral and genital to genital contact, and she got those warts. She had to laser them off.

Condoms are not enough to protect against all STDs, make sure your partner is tested. STDs can be passed orally too, and not many people use protection for oral.

Also, yes, what this girl is doing not telling partners knowingly she is putting them at risk for an incurable STD is a crime.
But how is she a virgin?

Nah, I can't post pics of her its hard to explain but despite that situation she is good people and I'm going to talk to her about how reckless and incredibly selfish it is for her to do what she is doing. I feel so bad for her though because how she got it is foul. Its crazy you could be the most amazing person on the planet but all it takes is one mistake and you cut off 95% of most of the suitors you could have. How many people are really going to be ok with someone they really like having a non curable disease?

damn talk about being teased...my best friend went through the exact thing, dated a chick who had herpes. shorty was dope as hell, perfect match for him.(he still plowed her a couple times) 

i guess these female were placed in your and my bf life to show you its real in the field.

my homie said he straps up on everything now, dude was a complete savage before he met her.

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif

Grimey
30t6p3b.gif

Nah, I can't post pics of her its hard to explain but despite that situation she is good people and I'm going to talk to her about how reckless and incredibly selfish it is for her to do what she is doing. I feel so bad for her though because how she got it is foul. Its crazy you could be the most amazing person on the planet but all it takes is one mistake and you cut off 95% of most of the suitors you could have. How many people are really going to be ok with someone they really like having a non curable disease?

[h1]She knowingly gives Herpes to people she willingly sleeps with. Oh and if they guy is lucky enough for her to care about, then she might give him a heads up. Good people? Pretty much sounds like an awful human being inside and out. Dumb garden tool should be in jail. [h1][/h1][/h1]

Back
Top Bottom