Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

OP I only read the first page but you need to air that trollop out immediately
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe ask God in your "sit down" to help you be more perceptive when judging someone's character after knowing them for two weeks, especially since y'all have had so many "great conversations."

This chick is bad news.  That's borderline sociopathic behavior to be knowingly infecting people with an incurable disease and doing it in such a way that you not only disrespect your body but that of many others as well. 

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

edit: YNS
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

9 pages and no pics

30t6p3b.gif

Its because he fell in "love" with her
eyes.gif

Post pics just so some nter in your area doesn't have a casual encounter with her

indifferent.gif
 at op for defending her

Whats wrong with you?

She has HERPES !

If this was like gonorrhea and you could get rid of it then o.k

But your talking about incurable 

For life

Post a pic op!

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

you gotta be careful out here. especially now that the meds for diseases are more effective they mask many of the symptoms.
i met a chick once, shorty was cool probably wouldn't have lead to nothing more than a few late night take downs.
1st night im gonna smash, im over at her place while shes in the bathroom doing whatever im snooping around her place & found some pill bottles in her drawer.
The meds sounded familiar to me because I work in a health care setting, googled them (iphone ftw) ended up being hiv meds smh. had to reevaluate my life after that

DAMN!!!!

thank goodness you saw that before you smanged!! Homey almost caught the big one!! 

DAMN that aint cool at all.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

#TeamRaw With A Chick You Jus Met.? #NoBueno Fam...
laugh.gif

But On The Bright Side She Came Out An Told You...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

IF She's out having meaningless sex with random dudes then you already know she's a @*%.

Lol yea i mean lets break it down for what op said. He states GOD sent him a perfect woman. A woman who is open about the massive amount of promiscuous sex she has. The fact that she has done it so much that she has an incureable disease. The fact that she is triffling and disconcerned with the health and well-being of herself and others. The fact that she is a misleading and dishonest slust. Is this what constitute for wifey material now? And if got sent you this woman, man you must be on his $!+ list.

Nowhere was "massive amounts of promiscuous sex" mentioned & you know it can happen your first time having sex. Only problem is her not tellin some of the people she has sex with.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by LDJ

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

IF She's out having meaningless sex with random dudes then you already know she's a @*%.

Lol yea i mean lets break it down for what op said. He states GOD sent him a perfect woman. A woman who is open about the massive amount of promiscuous sex she has. The fact that she has done it so much that she has an incureable disease. The fact that she is triffling and disconcerned with the health and well-being of herself and others. The fact that she is a misleading and dishonest slust. Is this what constitute for wifey material now? And if got sent you this woman, man you must be on his $!+ list.

Nowhere was "massive amounts of promiscuous sex" mentioned & you know it can happen your first time having sex. Only problem is her not tellin some of the people she has sex with.

Um it was implied when she told him that whenever i have casual sex i dont tell the guys. Guys would mean more then one. So its safe to say she couldnt have had sex one time and in that one time got an std and had casual sex with GUYS she didnt care for and not tell them about having an std and also having sex with GUYS she cares about and telling them about her std and how she doesnt tell the guys she has casual sex with and dont care about.

Unless you want to be nieve and really believe she only had 4 sex partners. The guy she had sex with first, the guy she got the std from, the one guys she had casual sex with and didnt bother to tell.  The one guys thats she has cared about and told she has an std and has had sex with. Thats alot of guys not to be promiscuous. And thats just based on the given 4 scenarios and pretending guys doesnt mean more then one.

I'm not saying she got it from the first person but massive amounts of promiscuous sex that led to her STD is a stretch especially when I'm sure had OP posted be got herpes no one would call him out on massive amounts of sex but more for not strapping up even if you can still get it with a condom.

I'm not saying she got it from the first person but massive amounts of promiscuous sex that led to her STD is a stretch especially when I'm sure had OP posted be got herpes no one would call him out on massive amounts of sex but more for not strapping up even if you can still get it with a condom.

Um lets just use rationality here you really think that a chic who has casual sex with guys and not telling them she has an incurable diease, has some moral compass and really isnt promiscuous? Like she on some I hardly ever have sex but when i do its with random guys on very few occasions and i go raw and dont tell them I have a disease. Either your young nieve and believe face value on what ppl say. Or your young and a women. In that case i understand the logic.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
this dude LDJ. Theres just no reasoning.

Iuno mytmouse could be right. She very well could be this innocent sweet wholesome girl who hardly has sex, but when she does she tries to infect ppl with an incurable disease. Thats right up there with op saying god sent this angel to him. Hell for the 10% tides he paying a preacher and time and effort wasted on church, you can give me 5% of income and i can hit the block and find a top notch pro thats sure to be riddled full of std's. And you dont even have to read a book, pray, follow commandments or anything. Dont even have to leave the house, on some d.o.d, disease on delivery.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Um lets just use rationality here you really think that a chic who has casual sex with guys and not telling them she has an incurable diease, has some moral compass and really isnt promiscuous? Like she on some I hardly ever have sex but when i do its with random guys on very few occasions and i go raw and dont tell them I have a disease. Either your young nieve and believe face value on what ppl say. Or your young and a women. In that case i understand the logic.
The-Most-Interesting-Man-in-the-World.jpg

tough situation op

but seriously who on here is really having sex like that. some of you all acting like you dont know the game. sex = roulette.

team raw YOLO  

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Iuno mytmouse could be right. She very well could be this innocent sweet wholesome girl who hardly has sex, but when she does she tries to infect ppl with an incurable disease. Thats right up there with op saying god sent this angel to him. Hell for the 10% tides he paying a preacher and time and effort wasted on church, you can give me 5% of income and i can hit the block and find a top notch pro thats sure to be riddled full of std's. And you dont even have to read a book, pray, follow commandments or anything. Dont even have to leave the house, on some d.o.d, disease on delivery.

She doesn't have to be innocent or wholesome. Maybe she's too embarrassed and/or has "some" morals
and has only been with 1 or 2 people since finding out she's been infected and feels that using protection
and taking medication would be enough to not pass it along to some one she might not be interested enough
in to be with to share that vital information. Is she wrong for that? Yes. Naive? Not so much, but u just calling
her a straight @%+*+ is a bit extreme.

Originally Posted by LDJ

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

She doesn't have to be innocent or wholesome. Maybe she's too embarrassed and/or has "some" morals
and has only been with 1 or 2 people since finding out she's been infected and feels that using protection
and taking medication would be enough to not pass it along to some one she might not be interested enough
in to be with to share that vital information. Is she wrong for that? Yes. Naive? Not so much, but u just calling
her a straight @%+*+ is a bit extreme.

Im sorry but "morals" and having a incureable disease and having unprotected sex with random ppl and not tellng them dont exactly go hand and hand. And again i doubt its been with one or two ppl seeing as the chic said i never tell the guys i have casual sex with about me having a disease. Im for certain that when this chic said guys she meant more then one, and damn sure it meant more than two. And thats not even including the guys she says she has liked and told them the truth.

Im sorry but any diseased riddled person who openly states I have unprotected sex with random ppl and dont tell them of my disease is a hoaur. Only difference is she aint getting paid for it. And hell if she is getting things from these men etc then she technically is a pro.

Back
Top Bottom