Met the perfect girl but then she dropped a bomb on me............

Originally Posted by FourReal

Hazeleyed Honey wrote:

if a dude has herpes and he sold me hes kicks/t shirt and he wore them couple times and i decided to wear hes kicks with socks or hes t shirt would i get herpes???

and what if i knew somebody that has herpes and i gave them a hug would i get herpes???

serious question

Not sure about herpes in general but I know some diseases die once they are exposed to air or soon after. unless you took the kicks and shirt right off his back you would be fine but don't quote me on this

People are disgusting...someone with the same mentality is probably the one who gave it to her....nasty

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

you gotta be careful out here. especially now that the meds for diseases are more effective they mask many of the symptoms.
i met a chick once, shorty was cool probably wouldn't have lead to nothing more than a few late night take downs.
1st night im gonna smash, im over at her place while shes in the bathroom doing whatever im snooping around her place & found some pill bottles in her drawer.
The meds sounded familiar to me because I work in a health care setting, googled them (iphone ftw) ended up being hiv meds smh. had to reevaluate my life after that
indifferent.gif

thank goodness you snooped... 

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

you can tell who went raw with a jumpoff and got herpes by the emotional responses in here.

We need names bro

After reading some of the responses in here, gonna take this *(&% more seriously...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Her argument was that they wear condoms and she doesn't do it when it flares up. She says it very rarely flares up and its hard to contract through a condom and a non irratation period. I don't give a damn as much as I want to beat I'M NOT! Honestly I'm more hurt by the fact that she is such an incredible catch outside of that. I'm telling you this chick is AMAZING! Sure everyone has "faults" but that's too big for me. Life is a trip like that sometimes. Back to the drawing board..............
Why don't you go ahead a draw us a pic then.

wow I was expecting something like she got a kid but damb da herps?

Your lucky to be a good enough dude for her not to burn you

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif

I ain't tryna be funny or anything but post pics so ur fellow brethren don't get knocked out for the by this female

laugh.gif
LOTS of people in here need to take sex ed.
Everybody wanna smang, but no one wants #datpackage.

Will threads like these make u think twice the next time u lay w/ someone, protection included?

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

So I've been dating this chick for about two weeks. She is literally everything id be looking for in a girl if I were to take one seriously. She is very smart, very talented, funny, sweet and spiritual and fine as %+#$. We have had incredible conversations and everything is just really cool. So earlier today we meet up for lunch and she tells me that she has something to tell me. I'm like go ahead all nonchalantly because we have no problem being open with each other. Her voice begins to crack and she nervously tells me that she has Herpes. I of course acted cool about it but in my head I was like, "wow life is amazing". We never kissed or had sex so I'm not worried about that but I'm really disappointed in God for teasing me like this. I plan on having a sitdown with god tonight and letting it know that these particular situations are unnessasary and down right cruel. Anyway she said something interesting and I wanted to relay it to team "raw" (because I was going to indeed smash this chick raw"). She told me that if she is just having a meaningless hook up with a dude she doesn't tell him but she tells dudes that mean something to her. In essence she doesn't respect the people she has casual sex with enough to even tell them she is infected with a non curable disease. Please be careful out here ya'll this ain't a game out here. Strap up EVERYTIME. I'm so hurt I can't make love to this dope female now
frown.gif

I ain't tryna be funny or anything but post pics so ur fellow brethren don't get knocked out for the by this female
word.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

props to her for keeping it real. sadly guys and girls these days wouldnt say a thing 
30t6p3b.gif
The irony of this response. 

Dump her bro... No self respect, no respect for the lives of others. Real talk.

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

you gotta be careful out here. especially now that the meds for diseases are more effective they mask many of the symptoms.
i met a chick once, shorty was cool probably wouldn't have lead to nothing more than a few late night take downs.
1st night im gonna smash, im over at her place while shes in the bathroom doing whatever im snooping around her place & found some pill bottles in her drawer.
The meds sounded familiar to me because I work in a health care setting, googled them (iphone ftw) ended up being hiv meds smh. had to reevaluate my life after that

DAMN!!!!

thank goodness you saw that before you smanged!! Homey almost caught the big one!! 

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

IF She's out having meaningless sex with random dudes then you already know she's a @*%.

Lol yea i mean lets break it down for what op said. He states GOD sent him a perfect woman. A woman who is open about the massive amount of promiscuous sex she has. The fact that she has done it so much that she has an incureable disease. The fact that she is triffling and disconcerned with the health and well-being of herself and others. The fact that she is a misleading and dishonest slust. Is this what constitute for wifey material now? And if got sent you this woman, man you must be on his $!+ list.

Back
Top Bottom